Date: 10/6/2020
Name: Kelly
Phone: 518-902-8067
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/069084896967
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Central Albany
Hair Length and Color: Blondish, shortish. I dunno. I can tell you what her ass looks like!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, nice tits - a good B or a C. Cute little ass, trim body all around.
Recommendation: No
Ive been going back and forth on if i want to give her a shot again after the good reviews, glad I didn't.
Leopard never changes its spots?
Indeed. I was really taking one for the team last night. But I knew that going in.
I was gonna see her the other day when she was in my area but just couldn't pull the trigger. Glad you got out with little damage to the wallet.
Oh well. No more ECCIE reviews from me. This review doesn't meet the criteria for acceptance because "no activities took place".

So now you guys don't get to hear about tonight's stories.

Oh well.
Oh well. No more ECCIE reviews from me. This review doesn't meet the criteria for acceptance because "no activities took place".

So now you guys don't get to hear about tonight's stories.

Oh well. Originally Posted by MalMonger
Mal you seem to be pretty active, so I hope you are not in danger of losing your premium as I have. The or comes in now. You could post as a "public service message" for the rest of us. And it will help me from going crazy during my abstinence. - Disabled wife, - just can't chance it.
I expect, and don't care, if they close my account.

If guys can't hear about a crackhead being more interested in attending to the dealer at the door that my stiffie, then what's the point?

I'll still be on The Other Site.
Shame. I've seen her 3 times over the years. First time about a decade ago she was hot and an amazing lay with great DT skills. 2nd time she was out of it and offered BBFS which I declined. Third time I was hoping for better and she dozed off halfway through an uninspired HJ in a dirty apt. I won't try again.
I expect, and don't care, if they close my account.

If guys can't hear about a crackhead being more interested in attending to the dealer at the door that my stiffie, then what's the point?

I'll still be on The Other Site. Originally Posted by MalMonger
They not gonna close your acct. At most you get some points for some TOS violations which go away pretty quick.
Surprised no credit for you with this particular situation but that happens to a lot of us now n then.I find this site very useful as much for who to avoid as anything, and a lot of that is in coed section btw. As to any violations, you just need to use proper euphemisms instead of specific references to personal problems a particular provider might have. Feel free to pm me on any of this..
  • Quail
  • 10-23-2020, 11:42 AM
Thanks for your review. I’ve been in the same position a few times over the years !
Reviews with no activity but with good info should be credited. Same thing happened to me
Reviews with no activity but with good info should be credited. Same thing happened to me Originally Posted by Chuck353
I agree ,maybe they could give 2 weeks or a month of access.spending time and money to go see so.eone and have nothing happen is more of a service to the members for safety reasons.
Yep, I agree also. After all, that IS the whole point to this forum, I thought: to exchange experiences for the future benefit of others. Why should the author be penalized - or not credited - just because of a severely negative experience?? This is the kind of information that helps greatly. Just IMHO.