New Girl On The Beach

Happy Monday �� It’s nice in the Destin area of the Sunshine State ☀️ �� Have a good week

XoXo,
Iveyauna
Welcome! I sent you a PM
PM me. Would love to meet you.
Anybody hear back from her or see her yet?
No, I sent her a PM 2 or 3 days ago and got zip
Let’s meet!
I was sick with a sinus infection last week but it’s my babes 4th birthday & I need to give him a great day. (Staff edit)
Messaged this morning.., crickets
Just met her in ft walton beach. She took donation and left. Do not see this girl! I even called her from another number met her at a bar...she pretended like she didn't run out on me 40 min ago. Very pretty but will steal your money. She is out tonight and answering her phone but don't unless you have cash to throw away
She put off a heavy cash n dash vibe when I talked to her. I didn’t commit
Sorry she got you.

I chatted with her too. Said she was in Navarre, then Ft Walton , then Mary Esther. Asked for me to send money in advance and then said I’d be her first client. Total bullshit, I’m sure. I’m glad I passed.

Seriously. Based on previous posts, she’s trouble.
Now she's trying to get this post removed by lying and telling me she returned stolen donation to front desk for me. Not there, they reviewed lobby cams she was never there lol. Do yourselves a favor and stay far away from this one. I offered several times for her to make it right. Just a big sob story...not worth the time or hassle...
I contacted you back and I tried letting everyone know that I was sick at the time. I wasn’t sure I was contagious so I didn’t make plans until I had a doctors visit and was treated for a sinus infection. I’m sorry my reply wasn’t quick enough.