Boob Job Surgeon Recomendations?

So... I think Im ready to go ahead and get my boobs done. I've had an issue w my boobs since Ive had them and always wanted to eventually get them done. Yes, Im doing my "homework" and also checking various sources for surgeon referrals/warnings/recomendations. With that being said; anyone on here know a good quality one from experience or 2nd hand experience? Lol You can PM me

Thanx!

(I didnt know where to post this and have yet to find the notarious "powder room")
I would first need to closely inspect them prior to making a recomendation.
that's funny because I was just talking to a girlfriend of mine about how badly I want boobs on a loan LOL she handed me this huge magazine of good priced and very good surgeons in my area.. lots of them! Get online and look for docs around north houston/the woodlands area.

I've heard you should talk to plenty before deciding and be sure to have an exact picture of the boobs you want! hehe still cracks me up.

good luck!
Dr. Michael Ciaravino. 450-700cc, silicone, under the muscle. Good luck.
This guy is great and he has been around for quite a while.

http://www.yarishmd.com/index.html
A very well known provider I know used Dr. Yarish, ......... bless that guy, I want to shake his hand for such a good job!
None better than Dr. Henry Mentz. (8K)
Dr. Kim in woodlands also does great work.
My personal recommendation to any woman, unless there is a truely valid reason for getting them is..... DON'T.

Of the 100's of boobs I have personally inspected over the years in strip clubs and a few on civilians, I have only seen one woman that had a valid reason for getting them and one that I could not tell had one. Most of the rest tend to look unnatural, deformed, crooked, spread too far apart, nasty looking "ribs" on the side when the woman gets on her hands and knees, and just plain feel wrong. The behind the muscle ones feel better, but still have their problems. I have seen only a few of those surgeries that turned out looking pretty good. And then there are the potential complications. Just my opinion. It is up to the individual woman to make her own decision, which seems to always be, "check out my new boobs!"
A dancer I know got a Dr. Henry Mentz job. I saw and felt them before and after and his work is about as good as it gets.

I've seen lots and lots of boob jobs on stage, up close, BCD, etc. and there are far more bad ones than good ones. Choose carefully.
I've had an issue w my boobs since Ive had them ..... Originally Posted by Brook of Houston
How long have you had them?
Dr. Mentz is amazing. I have implants and I love them! I have Saline and most people say to get silicon, but if I were you I'd do my research on that before getting silicon. And yes go under the muscle. I've known people who've gone through the belly button and they were in more pain than anything. I barely notice my scar. Always go a cc bigger than what they tell you. So if he says he thinks you'd be a good fit for 400cc then go 425cc because they do shrink after the swelling goes down. Well, that's what I did. Anyways good luck on your choice and choose carefully because you don't want a bootched boob job.
Brook, if you want me to "test drive" Jemma's just let me know, so I can ask her.
Dr. Mentz is amazing. I have implants and I love them! I have Saline and most people say to get silicon, but if I were you I'd do my research on that before getting silicon. And yes go under the muscle. I've known people who've gone through the belly button and they were in more pain than anything. I barely notice my scar. Always go a cc bigger than what they tell you. So if he says he thinks you'd be a good fit for 400cc then go 425cc because they do shrink after the swelling goes down. Well, that's what I did. Anyways good luck on your choice and choose carefully because you don't want a bootched boob job. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

Show us your tits!
Only paying customers can see them.
Contra to some....I am a major fan of a really nice boob job. And yes saline under the muscle. Great docs like Mentz will tell you and show you how big they should be. During surgery he will adjust cc's in each for a perfect equal size. NOT the time to shop for a bargain. If you can't afford the best then stay natural.