MSOG is Dead ... Or in the process of Extinction?

via Imgflip Meme Generator

I'm noticing a "trend" developing among many newer Providers or the new generation. Msog is not being offered in 1 hour sessions, or even allowed by some explicitly in their Provider bio page.

A visiting beautiful blonde Provider, I was considering seeing had a $200 for 30 minutes and a $300 for 1 hour rate listed on her ad. I did read of her reviews and noticed that most guys only went for the 30 min session, as a result of the "No MSOG allowed" policy.

It baffles my mind a bit. If I can only get 1 nut, and not 2. Why would anyone in their right mind ... want the 1 hour session with "no MSOG"?

... needless to say, I went to see someone else, a lady that actually loves sex and doesn't believe in this "No MSOG allowed" bs.

Just wanted to bring "awareness" to a developing "trend" that bothers me. I certainly hope ... this does not become the "norm"

#StayingWoke #BeWoke #Woke #Truth
it's not dead with some of us
..well I can only speak for myself.
Hookers only care about draining your wallet, providers also to drain your nuts.
I'm rarely MSOG. I never go into a session expecting it but I like to see women who have it on their menu. It tells me that they are all about providing a service and they enjoy doing it. There are plenty of gals who enjoy providing the service. I'd rather have a 7 or 8 who is into it way more than a 10 who isn't.
Yes I agree with the comments above. Read Reviews, check her profile, and if you don't find the information you need ask.

I never assume anything is on the menu any more.
It doesn't bother me. I'm lucky to get one.
It doesn't bother me. I'm lucky to get one. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Same here. I am finished when I am finished...
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2019, 05:19 PM
I'll do a solid 30-45mins of fun time, eating, feeding, rubbing, grabbing, licking.

You guys are going in for the kill and are done. Stretch your time accordingly and don't get too worked up
Hookers only care about draining your wallet, providers also to drain your nuts....
It tells me that they are all about providing a service and they enjoy doing it. There are plenty of gals who enjoy providing the service. I'd rather have a 7 or 8 who is into it way more than a 10 who isn't. Originally Posted by boardman
  • RoxyG
  • 05-22-2019, 06:55 PM
No counting here
  • bbnt0
  • 05-22-2019, 07:00 PM
No counting here Originally Posted by RoxyG
Oh hi
I offer msog
  • RoxyG
  • 05-23-2019, 06:20 AM
Oh hi Originally Posted by bbnt0
Hello
  • R.M.
  • 05-23-2019, 06:39 AM
I'll do a solid 30-45mins of fun time, eating, feeding, rubbing, grabbing, licking.

You guys are going in for the kill and are done. Stretch your time accordingly and don't get too worked up Originally Posted by BLM69
^This
Good points
Read Reviews, check her profile, and if you don't find the information you need ask.

I never assume anything is on the menu any more. Originally Posted by Fizley
If you let the provider know exactly what you're looking for she might accommodate.

You guys are going in for the kill and are done. Stretch your time accordingly and don't get too worked up Originally Posted by BLM69
I've read reports with a slew of activities listed for a quick visit, it takes me 15 minutes just to get my compression socks off.
I say "pop toll ya drop"... "whether ya pop once,twice or fifty times ALWAYS maximize the pop"!!!