Price of pussy is $40

Thats the hood going rate for brothas

Lets discuss why we have ran it up sky high
If you can get it at that rate in the hood why bother looking here ? Convenience & selection increases the price. I once bought a new pair of Air Force 1's from a guy at a Stop-n-Go for $15.00, they were going for $89.99 at Sharpstown Mall. They weren't the color I would have preferred & were a little loose but the price offset that. For the exact color that was more to my liking & size I would have had to pay more.
  • A1.
  • 05-25-2019, 12:04 PM
If you can get it at that rate in the hood why bother looking here ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I hear you
If you can get it at that rate in the hood why bother looking here ? Convenience & selection increases the price. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
This is true!
I don't think I want any $40 pussy
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2019, 02:29 PM
I get $20 pussy all the time, good bald pussy too! I would post a pic but new guidelines prevent me from doing so

I've had $40-$50 pussy too, brought them here and one is $350 pussy now and the other is $250 pussy now. Paying more like some guys believe doesn't make it any better gentlemen.
Long time? Anything I want?

I have standards.
Pay how you weigh....
������������
I started out here...well kinda. I actually started out in Budapest then hit the Frankfurt red light 20 yrs ago back when it was $25 for some of the smokingnest hot women from all over the world
Thats the hood going rate for brothas Originally Posted by BDSaint
Man, I am almost offended!?!

I don't think I want any $40 pussy Originally Posted by tbone2u
I don't think I want any $40 pussy Originally Posted by tbone2u

Why not homie... They usually r 18 or 19 and put in work

And they will keep fucking u forever
It's not the price of the pussy that concerns me. It's who owns it.
I want the owner to be someone I'm attracted to.

And yes Darth, if I was black....I would be offended
It's not the price of the pussy that concerns me. It's who owns it.
I want the owner to be someone I'm attracted to.

And yes Darth, if I was black....I would be offended Originally Posted by tbone2u

Ud b surprised bro at some the gals u could F that just need enough $ for sum extra stuff
I had 2 18 yr olds once for 80 althogether and they were as sexy as any woman in here