Fellas please stand firm on pricing

Dont let the gals in the strip clubs milk u while u let them run up the price to Fuck em outside the club
Sweetie, I believe you have some "pricing" issues being you already started a previous thread yesterday talking about "bro's in the hood" regarding your 40$ pussy specials. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2596242
Not sure if you are frustrated with the strippers or your budget but us ladies on eccie have nothing to do with stripers outside the club (aka lot lizards).

Good luck !! Hide your wallet "Bro" !!
Sweetie, I believe you have some "pricing" issues being you already started a previous thread yesterday talking about "bro's in the hood" regarding your 40$ pussy specials. https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2596242
Not sure if you are frustrated with the strippers or your budget but us ladies on eccie have nothing to do with stripers outside the club (aka lot lizards).

Good luck !! Hide your wallet "Bro" !! Originally Posted by TexasJess

Just some broke ass dude with women and money issues trolling. Nothing more, nothing less.

Good luck !! Hide your wallet "Bro" !! Originally Posted by TexasJess

No its a matter of principle sweetie....

Soon enough yall gonna start wanting 500 and i get it on yalls end

But myself i like to have a couple three girls i see weekly and actually have feeling for me as a person and we know each other life and family bbe
Just some broke ass dude with women and money issues trolling. Nothing more, nothing less. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yes Luv. Totally.

Yes Luv. Totally.

Originally Posted by TexasJess

Not at all the case

If i won the lottery...id still b the same boo
No its a matter of principle sweetie....

Soon enough yall gonna start wanting 500 and i get it on yalls end

But myself i like to have a couple three girls i see weekly and actually have feeling for me as a person and we know each other life and family bbe Originally Posted by BDSaint
Starting too many threads sir normally doesn’t end well on eccie from what I have read, plus you are not going to change how anyone thinks so why bother. All you do is make enemies and those enemies will ride you or get the mod staff on board to ban you so just let it be sir. It’s not worth the frustration.
Starting too many threads sir normally doesn’t end well on eccie from what I have read, plus you are not going to change how anyone thinks so why bother. All you do is make enemies and those enemies will ride you or get the mod staff on board to ban you so just let it be sir. It’s not worth the frustration. Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
Giving us all ShinePooPoo & crew flash backs !!
@BDS start this @ men only section
+1
Toodles
Ok now I’m confused. Is that another hobby acronym. What does Shinepoopoo and his crew mean? This site is totally confusing because I have no idea about the lingo. I’m trying to learn so I can get some encounters under my belt. Thanks.
When it comes to providers rates, my attitude if the ladies phone rings at an above market rate, GREAT FOR HER!

However those providers who price themselves with hourly rates that exceed a highly educated attorney, I will pass and save my shillings!
Cutos Jess💋
I have not been to a Strip Club in 15-20 years now. Is it still only 20 to see her boobs?