p411?

who uses that?

ive heard its used to verify that you are not a cop?
is it a back ground check or what?
i dont want to give out too much of my information.
last thing i need is to be victim of "identity theft".
does it even help? alot of the girls ive been wanting to meet say they dont meet newbies and i just joined the site a few days ago and met someone already. so why get p411 if she aint gona see me anyways.

hope i get some insight of this from people who actually use it.
Your identity has probably already been stolen.

P411 basically verifies who you say you are.
who uses that?

does it even help? alot of the girls ive been wanting to meet say they dont meet newbies and i just joined the site a few days ago and met someone already. so why get p411 if she aint gona see me anyways.

hope i get some insight of this from people who actually use it. Originally Posted by chiwawa
If you are anxious, then you should call and talk to them about what it is they do to verify you. That is what I've suggested to other gents who wanted to use the site and apparently their concerns were taken care of, because they are now members. It is an awesome site for the ladies and the gents. They are helpful and discreet. Best of Luck!
P411 basically verifies who you say you are.
We actually verify that you are a legitimate client.... we don't really care who you are.

Sometimes that requires us to verify your employment, and sometimes we can verify through provider references.

Always,
Gina
Chiwawa, it's a great service once you get to know it. It opens doors for more Providers for you to see. There are girls on there that are not on ECCIE. Some girls on P411 will give you a discount that you won't find any place else if you're a member there. The discounts have paid for it for me.
I signed up with P411 immediately upon arriving on Eccie and have not regretted it in the slightest. Being able to skip the BP BS and deal with reliable, researched and referenced providers has been a blessing. Well worth it even without provider discounts.
I use P411. It was painless to sign up for an account.
who uses that?

A TON of ladies in Dallas and in your area.

You heard wrong! See Gina's Reply.

No, it is not. Provider references or employment verification.

If you see ladies who don't screen (if they don't care about their own safety or discretion, why would they care about yours? Rhetorical.), or if there is a pimp in the parking lot, writing down your license plate while you are having fun...so much for not wanting to give out too much info!

See my previous comment....identity theft can happen anywhere.

does it even help?
TONS! I
Love it and have been using it since 2006-ish.

alot of the girls ive been wanting to meet say they dont meet newbies and i just joined the site a few days ago and met someone already. so why get p411 if she aint gona see me anyways.
On preferred411, clients can search the 'newbie friendly' providers, solving that problem.
Once you have several p411 "okays" from ladies, the sky is the limit.

hope i get some insight of this from people who actually use it.
I hope you decide to get P411 verified! You will be very glad that you did, in the long run..Best wishes, and have fun either way!
Originally Posted by chiwawa
P411 is worth it. Especially if you trael a lot and isit a lot of different cities.

sorry...my tu.wxy key is broken!!!
We actually verify that you are a legitimate client.... we don't really care who you are.

Sometimes that requires us to verify your employment, and sometimes we can verify through provider references.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

There are plenty of people on icky that question my legitimacy on a daily basis. They just do not understand the siren song of the taint.
If you continue to "hobby," P411 is a great tool - it makes the verification/referral process much easier! Definitely makes having naughty fun a whole lot easier. I select the ladies I meet based on their P411 profiles. Gina and her team ensures that the "hobbyists" and "providers" are legitimate - as she stated earlier, she does not care who you are...just that we are legitimate "hobbyists" and the ladies are legitimate "providers." Consider going through the process of getting verified by P411 - I was fortunate that a great lady (Dallas Rain) recommended me for membership - have not looked back since that day...enjoy the hobby, stay safe... p.s. the P411 team is quick to respond to requests/inquiries
P411 is very handy. Dallas is a awesome
Lady
hmmm. ok i will definitely check it out.
the "safer" i can be the better.

FUK COPS
I debated for a long.... LONG time about using p411. Finally pulled the plug three or four months ago.

The verification process seemed easier, a lot easier and I actually prefer exchanging p411 information with a provider.

When it comes time to renew, it's highly likely that I will do it.
  • Caleb
  • 06-07-2013, 07:57 AM
P411 well worth the investment. I tend to repeat visits with ladies I already know, yet I still think the investment is worth it. When I do meet a lady for the first time, P411 makes screening a much easier task. Try it, you'll like it, and the ladies will like you for it.