Sucker marks!

most ladys don't allow them, or any other markings! I try my best to never get any marks left on me. If a man seem to linger in one spot with his lips, I force him to move on....I don't allow biteing...I don't let anyone use rope on me....I don't allow real tight holds or scratching on me....

Now, I do have a gentleman or two, when I am with them I totally get lost in the moment. I am sure that more then one lady will chime in here and back me up on this one! When they leave, I take a look in the mirror, and there they are...plain as daylight....marks left on my neck, and/or on my chest.

Quickly I grab some ice and head to the bath room....I plug in my blow dryer and then I start with the cold, and then the hot....then the cold, then the hot....until it clears up as much as it can. If it is being stubborn, and will not clear up, then I will cancel any dates I have for the next day.

My question is, does it really matter to you men whether or not we have marks on us? Are we too concerned about it, or is it appreciated that we try to be as blemished free as possible?
IMO, leaving a hickey on a provider is in the same category with her leaving scratch marks all over the client's back...

Neither are good form.

Huck
Could it have been an attempt to mark territory?
Could it have been an attempt to mark territory? Originally Posted by anova444
lol no....it's just one of those intense moments and you want to take the other person in as much as possible...I was pulling him down on me as much as I could at the time, so I can't really give all the blame to him.

I just want to know if men find this to be 'trashy' (which is what I suspect) or if they even care.
IMHO...ANY evidence left behind by a previous client is bad PR for the lady.
Its a turn off t0 see especially blemishes like scratch and such.

However since Im single I kinda like recieving passion marks, not sctratches. Its really the only type of upper echelon kink Im into. Most ladies are initially hesitant when I request it though and some just dont prefer.To some its an emotional origin. To me its just a temporary open means of satisfaction, a little momento if you will. I know most hobbyist will not share my stance on this and understandably so. Its also a hotspot for me and gets me excited quick. Its a good means of foreplay in some instances too cause you can only imagine what she will eventually do in other areas. "I was have some swelling right here by the way......."

I wouldnt think to ever leave any type of mark on a provider though. I'm not really into leaving marks.......but I love to recieve passion marks. Thats a different type GFE to me all together. I think recieving one to me is sort of tip toeing the line...but to each his own.

I like it.....wont do it though.
If a gent leaves a mark on me..he better damn well know..hes gonna leave with a mark as well....And since I offer Bdsm..it'll most likely be a mark from my whip!..hey..im just sayen...nita..
Personally, I don't really care if a provider has a hickie/sucker marks. I know what she does for a living, so it isn't going to gross me out. On the other hand, I prefer to leave without any marks, so I'll guide her away if I think she's getting too intense. BTW, I'm not much of a "sucker", so gals probably don't have to worry about me leaving a mark.
If a gent leaves a mark on me..he better damn well know..hes gonna leave with a mark as well....And since I offer Bdsm..it'll most likely be a mark from my whip!..hey..im just sayen...nita.. Originally Posted by anita germane
If the menu says "Girl-Girl", then that means "Girl on Girl" is allowed.

What does it mean if the menu says "Mark-Mark"?
If the menu says "Girl-Girl", then that means "Girl on Girl" is allowed.

What does it mean if the menu says "Mark-Mark"? Originally Posted by NormalBob

Just in case no one cares to answer the question, the answer is:

It means she has a hair-lipped dog.
Sucker marks? Are the ladies banging octopi and squids? If so, do not scare them. Cleaning up the ink can be real messy.
only like them if i leave them......alpha that way
only like them if i leave them......alpha that way Originally Posted by mmpuddin
Don't worry sweetie, it will be cleared up before our weekend getaway!
Dont like hickey, trashy look...
Spanking, smacking, butt cheeks slapping much better, get red but leave no mark
It doesnt bother me, I have left a few marks in the heat of the moment and I had scratch marks where she raked my back for about a week. It was so much fun.
But Im single and it doesnt bother me