Would you eat this??? It's a game

Borrowed from another board I'm on gossiprocks.com

Post a food and ask, "would you eat this?" It can be a name, description, or (more fun) a picture. The next person then answers if they would or not, and posts the same question with a different food name/description,pic. No quoting, just move on to the next food. OK?

So to start..

WOULD YOU EAT THIS?

Chicken feet are a part of the chicken that is eaten in Chinese, Trinidadian, Jamaican, South African, Peruvian, and Philippine cuisine.
yes, i would try anything once

'would you eat this'

pigs feet

fuck no, some areas of the pig shouldn't be eaten, like the feet and asshole (chitlins).. gross

would you eat this?

kangaroo steak
I can't lie, I've partaken of pigs feet back when I was a kid and didn't know any better. U couldn't pay me to eat that crap now.
LD, yes that shit looks good!!!

Would you eat this?

snail

http://www.japanitup.com/wp-content/...ls-japan-2.jpg
  • Trey
  • 12-09-2010, 01:32 PM
kangaroo steak sounds good...i bet it taste like lamb....

trey u got some worms or maggots on ur eggs there bro
you guys are fucking up the game. Check the first three posts. When replying, even if it's just with a comment other than an answer (but an answer would complete the game) end with the question and a pic, would you eat this. Please don't just post pics of random foods you like or comments. Thank you.. so I'm going to go with BDS last post.

Snail?? hell no. Would you eat this? Nicioise salad. That's tuna and anchovies.
Okay who here eats chitlins?

Did I fuck up the game too Daph?
This looks yummy. Cook it medium/well done and give me some melted butter and this may work for me.

would you eat this?

kangaroo steak
Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Fruit bat soup is considered a delicacy in Palau and other indonesian countries.

I'll pass!
Did I fuck up the game too Daph? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
not if you go back and answer about the salad and then do the chitlins .. herding cats is a friggin job

Giant Silk Worm.............How would you like that served with your Moo Goo Gai Pan

I wouldn't eat anything listed so far