Some good foot fun

So the older I get the more I find myself desiring some good foot worship type play. Not need to be bdsm just fetish play. But seem hard to find ladies that truly likes this. So if you do it be nice to know who does.
  • sx424
  • 10-22-2019, 09:04 AM
I would be interested to know as well. I've asked on here a few times, usually if there is no response at all. Once acoffee girls said that they would be interested but a fellow monger got no response when trying to set it up. I've asked several providers via text to arrange something, most go dark when iask. They post nude pics in their ads, but if you ask them to send a foot pic, they go dark. Anyway I've not had luck, but I'm hopeful
Yeah I hear that. It's seem to be a popular fetish so not sure what issues is . but it's most fun with someone who gets enjoyment from it also .
Who doesn’t enjoy good foot rub and toe suck? They don’t know what they are missing
Go to one of those Asian nail salons. They do a good job with your feet. Who knows, you might get some extras if you tip well!
I ment ladies who enjoy having there feet adored
Go to one of those Asian nail salons. They do a good job with your feet. Who knows, you might get some extras if you tip well! Originally Posted by bambino

�� �� �� ����
Feet pics here
I offer footplay
Nothing like a warm mouth to put my cold toes in.
  • Htb32
  • 11-19-2019, 06:48 AM
Hey girls, all you need to do is add a few pics of your feet to inspire some "foot traffic" to your ads. Also, if you told me foot fetish ran an extra $x so you could pedicure prior, you'd win/win. You'd get a "free" pedicure, your freind will give you a better review, and you'll get more biz. Its all in the marketing!