Hourly rate motels?

Does anyone know of any hourly rate motels near the Monroeville area?
There was one right before Cochran Automotive. I forget the name. A classic no tell motel. Haven’t been there in a few years. But the rates were cheap and you could pay with cash.
Bambino thanks!
East Exit. Payable in cash. Classic shithole but serviceable for your needs.
East Exit. Payable in cash. Classic shithole but serviceable for your needs. Originally Posted by pittlicker
That place should be listed in the Pittsburgh "Hobby" Historic Registry. Lots of assignations and personal fluids exchanged there....

A couple or a few years back there was vague chatter on the boards that this place was going to close and/or was for sale, etc. I drive by there irregularly and it still seems to be there....

If it and/or the property is sold then the whole building(s) should be loaded onto a semi and moved to the either the Carnegie or Heinz History museum. That's a fine piece of local history there....

I saw a provider there who "locked" the door from the inside with a shank-like Phillips screw-driver. And who did not love the "honeymoon" suite back in the corner with the elevated TV with video-hook-up? Good Times....!!!

It has "drive up to the door" rooms so always be wary of "drivers" and "baby daddy's" dropping-off smokes and food, etc. to the girls when you are getting down to business. Too many "monthly" stay girls who are there for a while before management gets tired of the traffic....

Subterranean, underground, nocturnal, "classy" HOtels all over the urban and exurban locals. What would we do without them....?