Phone: 2513339782
Email Address:
URL (Profile or Bio):
http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/241029646670
City: Pensacola
State: fl
Address: hotel on Pensacola beach
Appointment Type: hour
Activities: Cbj, cowgirl, edge of bed positions, cuddled behind, cuddle. Standing up holding her, against the wall, against the big glass window, on a table, on anoter table. Moved a table infront of window and that table too, upside down right side up, spun her around on my cock... damn EBC is struggling here, only types like one letter at a time (he’s a pecker)
Duration of Encounter: hour
Hair Length and Color: blonde
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic Background: BEG prodigy, Angel, girl next door, perfect
Physical Description: absolutely gorgeous. This is the girl I see in my dreams ever since I went through puberty. 5ft, 80lbs, not a supermodel face, but a chick that feels like it could be home.

Recommendation: yes]
She’s that super cute, bubbly, smiling cheerleader you see at the football games. And so much personality!! Incredibly fun!
p cola I'm glad this epic adventure of yours had a happy ending!
Damn! Does anyone know if she’s still in town?
Damn! Does anyone know if she’s still in town? Originally Posted by Flguy2017
I'm wondering the same. She looks like the hot cheerleader from high school you always wanted to hook-up with. XD

If she actually has a cheerleading outfit that she wore, that would be the icing on the cake!! ^^
No. She’s in Birmingham but she is planning another trip to the panhandle soon. She likes to travel and loves Destin. If some of you panhandle guys will blow up her phone with invites, it won’t be a hard visit for her to make. She actually does duos with BEG and the other Chloe Pcolaman reviewed.
http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/241029646670

Here’s the other Khloe. Khloe with a K that Pcolaman did the part 4 review of. If you’ve ever wanted to meet a legit high school cheerleader, here’s your chance!!
That body of hers, hard to pass. I love high school cheerleaders. Any info about rates pm me. Pcola man thats an awesome review.Is she 80 lbs or 110 lbs? Love them petit
95 lbs.
95 lbs. Wow, I need to see this petite young hottie