URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Fredricksburg & Wurzbach
Activities: FBSM, tity play, CBJ, HE
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brwon to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive Asian milf, not typical Amp girl. Zero body fat, firm legs and nice round butt. Pretty face, almomd shaped eyes, lusciuos lips made for oral pleasure.
Recommendation: Yes
Someone had some fun out there... several misspelled words means she had a mental affect on you.

She's on my to do list now.
Probably hold the worlds worst speller title for sure, but as you said, I had a good time.
Agreed: best value out there. Just left. All I can recommend is to let her know that she is sexier in her dress. She turns up the flame. Review to follow. Smoking!!!
Thank you again Keyser Soze: Repeat again today only because the splendor’s heads-up for vacation soon. Pretty in Pink sexy dress alert again. She is definitely in the mood again. Get it while it lasts. I had to wait 20 min, but OMG Worth it! Might have to try the new Asian at Malibu tomorrow. Michael told me she is a pretty fit young Asian. With everyone’s input we may all help each other find the good spots. Happy hunting!
So does she have bush or what ?
I had a little Tiffany after the Indian buffet. Both was good, but a suggestion, Tiffany then buffet, not the other way around.
I had a little Tiffany after the Indian buffet. Both was good, but a suggestion, Tiffany then buffet, not the other way around. Originally Posted by chinocochino
Solid review KS and dessert before main course sounds good…
Very nice accurate review KS! It's nice going to a spa based on another mongers review and getting the same treatment!

So many girls hustling guys for favorable reviews that don't deliver. It amazes me how certain spas get great reviews just in time for the weekend.
Tiffany will be on vaca until next Mon. the 20th, she just confirmed this afternoon.
Tiffany will be on vaca until next Mon. the 20th, she just confirmed this afternoon. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Thank you...