WTF is this "Pink" thing

I'm about as unfashionable as a guy can be (my closet consists of suits, jeans and an overdose of Harley/John Deere/Carhart apparel), so I have to ask this dumb question. What is with all the "Pink" labels on gals clothes? A while ago, young gals would have "Pink" plastered on their butts, but now I'm seeing gals my age with it on their shirts and pants and even on their purses. At my age level, wouldn't it be better for the women to use "Nearly Pink" or "Experienced Pink" instead of just plain "Pink". If it is just a brand name, I'd start a new line, "Juicy and Pink", lol.
Just a brand name or designers logo,mostly aimed at the teen or slightly older group,I have to admit Ive never seen a woman in her 30s with any on,lol
I think a lot of older women have been drown to the brand because pink is the color of breast cancer awareness.
Pink isn't a brand nor does it have anything to do with Breast Cancer Awareness, its a "line" that Victoria's Secret uses to sell more of their crappy clothes.

And like good lil sheep, chicks go and buy it up by the truckloads because they think they look cool or cute.

Victoria's Secret.....the quality of the clothes and lingerie went downhill years ago. They're over priced and not nearly as sexy as they used to be 15 yrs ago.
I saw a sweatshirt that said, "Salmon the other Pink meat."
Whatever that means.
I'm going to start my own men's fashion line called "Stiffy". Instead of putting it on the back of pants, it'll go on the front. The slogan will be "That's hot! Every guy deserves a Stiffy", lol.