Hourly Motels/Hotels in Austin

Are there any motels/hotels in Austin that rent by the hour? Can anyone recommend one or two? How much do they charge for 1 or 2 hours?

Thanks!
A'Man
Text me if you head to Austin
Desert sand on west been white
Desert sand on west been white Originally Posted by Bob Kraft
Is this the same place as Motel 71?

Thanks,
A'Man
No, the Sands Motel at 4710 S. Lamar Blvd (physically on Hwys 71/290, aka W. Ben White) is neither an hourly rate place nor the same place as the Highway 71 Motel at 2500 E Ben White Blvd, which does indeed offer hourly rates.
  • Twix
  • 05-06-2019, 06:34 PM
Agreed America’s Best Value is the Bomb! Nice cool Cozy Motel , and Cheap Ass Rates! ;P
Thanks for the info.

A'Man
Some of the traveling prostitutes get a room at the homes of upstanding Eccie members like myself depending on the agreement.
  • Twix
  • 05-07-2019, 01:27 PM
The Budget Lodge on Runberg is also a good low key place to do Bussines I would think . And not at all expensive . That’s my favorite place to stay, what can I saw an old cheap bastard! ;D
Are seeing clients in your place, tho
The Hyatt on I-35 just south of 183 does Day rate (10am-4pm) at $90 or so. Much higher quality than the "budget" hourly places. Great place to have a regular affair.
  • Twix
  • 05-08-2019, 01:07 PM
Your right about that BJarinbear the Budget Lodge is really Crappy. Some people actually live in that god Awful nasty place . GROSS! But it’s affordable. You get want you Pay for . Now the Hyatt that’s the way to go for a good time . ;X
Well, the OP’s question was about “hourly rate” motels. The Hyatt is not renting rooms by the hour. Also Traveling Tex is correct.

+1 Traveling Tex
Can you ask for a day rate or do you have to ask a certain manager?
I am asking about the Hyatt