pleasant surprise

a guy showed up for a massage and when he took off his pants, he had on ladies crotchless panties in that were sheer with red lace. the way I loved the way his boys hung down out the slit in the panties. the way his hard man meat looked plastered under the red sheer material was quite memorable and sexy to look at. He looked good and said he enjoys wearing that under his professional work clothes. I thought it was pretty hot. anybody else had a fella show up and surprise you with ladies panties under his regular clothes?
More Ballroom!
yes casa nova, my thoughts exactly. they were so happy and free hanging down the openingwhile the front part was still ensconced in red sheer material. it looked good. bet it felt good too.
I had a guy that was a truck driver. I asked him to get comfortable, when he came out with a matching lace bra and panties. I was like hell ya!! It was a time I would never forget. I love when they are proud to wave the freak flag. I would love to see more of that.
me too Moneykavegas, I just want folks to feel free to let their inner freak flag fly and not be ashamed. You know, a huge step in the right direction is the new attention to the eccie rules enforcing the ban on bullying. in the past, any guy or woman who dared mention enjoying something like this would get serious troll attention and flamed in coed. there are way more freaks out there who now may feel free to express their inner desires and pleasures here without fear of ridicule and abuse. why judge what gets another person horny if it is harmless like this? I feel that what goes on between 2 consenting adults is really no one's business to judge.
They should feel ashamed.

Next thing you know they'll want random shit inserted in their ass.
They should feel ashamed.

Next thing you know they'll want random shit inserted in their ass. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

I know a guy who paid a girl to insert random shit up his ass. When it was done, he went back to where he parked and couldn't find his car keys.
I know the feeling.
For the last week, every time I've tried to shit. My tv changes channels
It seems to me that a discussion of shit is off topic when I am talking of men in ladies panties.
Lets stay on topic folks......
I have it happen occassionally...I sometimes requests a gent to wear pink panties for me!

I even have a gent who was in his late 70s and a str8laced cowboy vanilla type who syopped at Target on way to our date..bought pink lacey panties and put them on in the hotel bathroom before he came up to see me...yummmmmy fun!
Not off topic, just leads to that I imagine. Why else wear ladies underwear?
They do it because of the shock value. I had a guy come in in once in a thousand dollar suit and I thought mmmmmmmmmm,nice. They when he got undressed he had on a corset,women's underwear,garters and stockings. No,just no.

Not off topic, just leads to that I imagine. Why else wear ladies underwear? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I can see it now: Provider ads offering $50 discount when guy wears ladies underwear to session.

All of a sudden, 80% of clients start wearing ladies crotchless panties.
Lol captn...i have a pair of captn crunch socks!

I dont need to offer discounts...all I say is that I luv a guy wearing sexy ladies pink panties..and they do!
Lol