Fitness Girls

Anyone have a list of local fitness girls?
There is a difference in one who does fitness and a gal who is fit. Like I work out 4 to 5x a week but i am not exactly fit (i still love to eat). I can bench press 110 and do a 160 lb weighted squat and a 180 deadlift. But I am not skinny nor exactly Miss Abs of the year.
Which one are you looking for?
Reading it through, it sounds snarky or sarcastic and I am totally not intending it to be that way. I am just trying to ask for clarification. Sorry if it comes off wrong..not my intention at all.
I agree with Victoria! I also workout often (usually 3-4x a week) but I don’t answer ISO’s looking for girls who workout as they usually mean girls who look like they work out. There’s muscles under these curves but if you’re looking for Instagram model abs, I can’t help you. I hope you find someone who fits what you’re looking for!
To each his own...

{staff edit- posts of unverified ladies are not allowed regardless of the point being made- CK}
  • MATX
  • 06-05-2019, 10:57 AM
To each his own...

{staff edit- posts of unverified ladies are not allowed regardless of the point being made- CK} Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I don't always literally LOL but Cap'n got the win here.
You're looking for Jaxxxstax and RoxxxyRae
fit as fuck? Or just thin? Wanna wrestle?