Miss Jaye in ATX

So I’m thinking of making a trip to Austin, any recommendations on side of town and hotels?
Chose a hotel that is not on Interstate 55 make sure that rooms have interior doors. Too many of the hotels in the Vagina Triangle have bad reputations.

Search coed on "recommendations" and you will find hundreds of similar threads asking the same question.

Here is a map of major hobby areas and the thread discussions should help inform your decision: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993

While the map is old, it is still very useful to a newcommer. Do NOT advertise your location in Wilco or you may get an opportunity to spend some additional days as a guest of the county in the Georgetown lockup.
When I travel here I always stay in the Domain area... If youd like you can PM me for some decent hotels... Austin can be alot of fun! Happy Hobbying
Whats the vagina triangle?? Omg
The vagina triangle is the area near IH-35, 290, and 183. Avoid it like the cooties.

Arboretum and Domain are much more respectable, and much less scary.
The vagina triangle is the area near IH-35, 290, and 183. Avoid it like the cooties. Originally Posted by Dev Null
It's like the Bermuda Triangle.

All of my worst experiences happened there. Lucky to get out alive.
The vagina triangle is the area near IH-35, 290, and 183. Avoid it like the cooties.

Arboretum and Domain are much more respectable, and much less scary. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Sounds like alot has changed

It's like the Bermuda Triangle.

Lucky to get out alive. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Sounds pretty bad