Is BBB a sex trafficker???

I know BBB herself is a good provider.

As far as I can tell, since 2013 she has brought more 20 young girls (some of them teenagers) into this hobby. In this aspect, she has made great contribution to this community.

But she makes these girls upsell BBFS for $50. She also makes some girls see more than 10 men a day.

Apparently she exploits these young and innocent girls. From this aspect, I start to think she is nothing but a sex trafficker.

What do you think?
Got a list?
What do you think? Originally Posted by uxabcd
I'm not even sure what you think, reading all of that.
You joined in 2015, but you are quoting something since 2013. How to believe? ��
I've never met BBB, though that's certainly something I'd love to do. JS I have no preconceived notions about her nor am I her WK. But, you, OP are making some libelous statements without offering any proof. You are accusing BBB of a very serious crime. There are so many things wrong with what you've stated I wouldn't even know where to begin criticizing you're remarks.
The reviews of BBB have all been positive, both of her as a provider and as an honest person. This is just hurtful gossip and has no place on this board
Who is BBB?
I've never met BBB, though that's certainly something I'd love to do. JS I have no preconceived notions about her nor am I her WK. But, you, OP are making some libelous statements without offering any proof. You are accusing BBB of a very serious crime. There are so many things wrong with what you've stated I wouldn't even know where to begin criticizing you're remarks.
The reviews of BBB have all been positive, both of her as a provider and as an honest person. This is just hurtful gossip and has no place on this board Originally Posted by chuckles
Agreed. The OP comes off as vindictive, and it makes me wonder if he got turned down in some way. Hence the blatant attempts to hurt her business and smear her name.
I had the pleasure of meeting Ms Brooke in the last day of August 2013. As I noted in my review I found Ms Brooke to be young, attractive, polite, well mannered and somewhat shy.

This is an outrageous and libel accusation! An attempt to bully her and defame her charcter.
How does she make girls do this? She run an agency?
How does she make girls do this? She run an agency? Originally Posted by BlackSails
https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...l=1#post418680
Many dudes on Eccie don't care if someone is trafficked. Especially the ones that go to AMPs. Even if it was true it wouldn't hurt her business.

There is a fantastic Austin based non-profit called Safe Cares. IF what you are saying is true they would say yes.