Fake emails

Someone on this board is trying to impersonate cryptkick. I’ve already informed him. This just shows how childish people are on this board. Pretty sure I have an idea of who it is.
Now this idiot is messaging acting like Winn Dixie. Pretty sure it’s TreeTop. This is the only person that has ever harrassed me. Pretty childish.
I just got one too. So lame and quite childish.
Now this idiot is messaging acting like Winn Dixie. Pretty sure it’s TreeTop. This is the only person that has ever harrassed me. Pretty childish. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Whatever. You always have issues with something.

This is not how I roll. Not even close.
Let this be a reminder to all members that unless communication comes in the form of a PM on the site, you should be wary of who it actually came from.

Always have someone verify their identity via PM - then continue on text or email.

Mods will not contact you offsite about site business. If you are banned and need to be contact offsite, it will be from an eccie email. You can always verify someone via websupport@eccie.net.

That said, while we can all voice opinions, it's never good to throw out accusations that can't be proven.
  • Twix
  • 06-28-2019, 02:22 PM
I’m sure whoever’s doing it will stop. :O
Now this idiot is messaging acting like Winn Dixie. Pretty sure it’s TreeTop. This is the only person that has ever harrassed me. Pretty childish. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Did the win Dixie one say something like you know me so no need to screen send exact address and has $500 for you?
Yes ma'am
Yes ma’am it did. Like if I’m just gonna send my address. What an idiot.
Did the win Dixie one say something like you know me so no need to screen send exact address and has $500 for you? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

This is not how I roll. Not even close. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

jaajjaajajajajajajaaj
Says the person that has bashed the ladies numerous times. You have made numerous threads about half of the ladies. So it’s hard for us to believe the child treetop wouldn’t do this. And it’s funny how we can’t make accusations if treetop has always made BS threads. And I only have issues with people like yourself. If you wouldn’t have ever made post in the past. I would believe you. All your post in the past have all been lies.

This is not how I roll. Not even close. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I wouldnt put this behaviour past crypt.
I wouldnt put this behaviour past crypt. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
MODS take a totally different approach to getting seen than what is being described here.