Stalking

We all know it happens on both sides of the hobby. And it must be pretty scary or traumatic to have to go through it. But how often does it happen? Does it run more rampant than we know?
Forgot one, I know it's happening to someone and fear for that person
We all know it happens on both sides of the hobby. And it must be pretty scary or traumatic to have to go through it. But how often does it happen? Does it run more rampant than we know? Originally Posted by blthzr666
Who the hell would stalk me?
Who the hell would stalk me? Originally Posted by splitlicker
Guess you must not be "good" enough to warrant a stalker yet
Who the hell would stalk me? Originally Posted by splitlicker
Give it time ya never know
And I've never been stalked in the hobby. But I've seen some things, and it ain't good.
Give it time ya never know Originally Posted by blthzr666
He's probably more likely to be the stalker! Lol

Stalking in the hobby... I'm a fuck and leave type with the girls... So they don't have to worry about me. I do fear that one of the girls we have gotten really close to will someday be hiding around corners and such... Waiting to cause some havoc in my relationship. But... I also like them to learn early on, that this activity and participation in my relationship is because of me... And that I need to feel pleased and that it's genuine, not just about the money and "favors"....

I have been stalked. I've also had VERY clingy clients in the past when I was a SP. I'm sure we could all guess one... Almost immediately. There was another that used to show up at my apartment.... Not too often, but he did it a few times bc he didn't have his phone, or lost my contact info, or just to bring me coffee?? I nipped that in the bud, real quick! He never saw me again.

I used to get strange letters to my moms house for YEARS from some weird kid, that lived a few streets away.
Stalking a provider (or any female) means you've hit rock fucking bottom, lol
Being stalked is not fun. it was a ten year nightmare.
Stalking a provider (or any female) means you've hit rock fucking bottom, lol Originally Posted by prograde
Couldn't agree with you more, especially when the stalked has made it clear they want nothing to do with you. I gotta think it makes the stalked's life living hell sometimes. Move on and find someone else, it's not like there's no other women out there. But most importantly, get professional help. If your harassing someone that clearly want's you to stay away, that is rock fucking bottom.
Being stalked is not fun. it was a ten year nightmare. Originally Posted by Masarati
Ten years?!?!?! That's awful man.
^ I bet. I've had a couple clingy girls (not providers) and I got rid of them by acting extra lovey-dovey. It's actually pretty easy to turn a girl off.
^ I bet. I've had a couple clingy girls (not providers) and I got rid of them by acting extra lovey-dovey. It's actually pretty easy to turn a girl off. Originally Posted by prograde
Notice women are more drawn to the jerks more than the nice guys?
Exactly. Profess your undying, endless, preordained soul mate love to a girl and her pussy dries up quicker than than the Sahara during a drought
Exactly. Profess your undying, endless, preordained soul mate love to a girl and her pussy dries up quicker than than the Sahara during a drought Originally Posted by prograde
Pro you almost made me piss my pants, but unfortunately, there's truth in that.