Activities: A lot of waiting and excuses
Session Length: waited for 45 minutes
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Never showed
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Throat...sorry couldn't approve for "PA" but thanks for the info.
Damn I Have a appt with her this morning, second guessing it now!
we all know 10-15 minute delays are the norm and almost expected. but lately its hey i know ur spending 100,150,200 but can u come back in 20 minutes , ooops my sister stop in just give me another 20 min while your waiting can you grab some ciggarettes and condoms , grab a 3 pack but no msog for the 1/2 hr oh damn just got my period wanna book for next week , hey can you drop of the cigs and condoms and maybe grab me a mountain dew. gotta go need to repost my bp ad.

WHEN does it end.
I wouldn't go near that shithole on sheridan and military
I wouldn't go near that shithole on sheridan and military Originally Posted by prograde
Those cross streets arent near Sheridan.
Good! She looks cute, hope you have a good time!
we all know 10-15 minute delays are the norm and almost expected. but lately its hey i know ur spending 100,150,200 but can u come back in 20 minutes , ooops my sister stop in just give me another 20 min while your waiting can you grab some ciggarettes and condoms , grab a 3 pack but no msog for the 1/2 hr oh damn just got my period wanna book for next week , hey can you drop of the cigs and condoms and maybe grab me a mountain dew. gotta go need to repost my bp ad.

WHEN does it end. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
It doesn't! There'senough guys out there that actually do that and put up with it....I ddon't.
It doesn't! There'senough guys out there that actually do that and put up with it....I ddon't. Originally Posted by splitlicker
Likewise with me.
Had same bullshit experience was hoping Sylvia connection would ensure a good time
Yeah, I was talking to sylvia the other day, and she was back and forth about working with a partner again, but went against her judgement and gave this girl a shot because I guess their families have known each other such a long time. Myself and some others gave her the heads up and she's taking judi off her weekly add and warning anyone else that emails her requesting to see judi.
Judi texted me last night at 11:30...WTF!!!
Went back and forth with me again this morning saying she had a friend she's with today...not Sylvia...and wanting to make a deal to get together. After reading the alert/review, I passed.
Moved from reviews as no activities took place, no show.
Crazy. Looked like a pretty cute girl anyway
That's what kept me waiting.