Ft worth SW sighting unusual spot.

So at around 9 this morning I'm on Altamasa near Hulen and I drive by a cute blond who gives me the"look". I'm like in this neighborhood? But she's definitely a street walker she has the aura for sure. I'm not looking for anything because I had taken care of myself the old fashioned way because I'm busy today and not looking to spend any cash this week, but my curiosity got me so I turn and in the car she jumps. Long story short she's apparently a Lancaster st. girl who got picked up by a guy who turns out to be a guy who doesn't get much sleep if you know what I mean and freaked her out so she ran out of his hous and didn't know where or how to get back. So being the nice guy I am and I'm going to be relatively close I give her a ride and drop her off at 7-11 on Lancaster and Beach. Anyway she is definitely a 7-8 on the SW scale. Spinner, blond, broke, only 29, and wearing a black and white striped shirt and a black skirt. She goes by the name Cali. And she strolls Beach to riverside. Wanted to give y'all a heads up.

I know your going to rag me for not taking advantage of the situation but like I said I'd already released the poison about an hour earlier and I did my good deed for the month. Plus if I ever pick her up again I'll have a good deed barging chip.
Wondered where she was.
thanks for the story Hank.. I especially like the part where you admitted to masturbating, and being unable to serve up another orgasm.. honesty like that is refreshing
thanks for the story Hank.. I especially like the part where you admitted to masturbating, and being unable to serve up another orgasm.. honesty like that is refreshing Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's a great way to save money.
I found her again this afternoon. Asked her what she was doing out of her area and she found it really cool that you told the story the way it happened . She told me all about the dickhead that took her down there and then her good Samaritan gave her a ride and helped her out and ask for nothing in return . She did say though that she owes you and if you're down there in that area and see year she will take care of you!
It's these kind of feel good stories that make this place so special!

Originally Posted by NTXReggie

Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Yeah the Lifetime channel is doing a 3 part miniseries about it.