El Paso, Texas Walmart Shooting- 20 dead

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/el-...tes/index.html

Beto's backyard.

A reporter asked Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke, an El Paso native, the following question during an interview Saturday:

"Regarding the manifesto and everything that was in it, fears about Hispanic immigration and all that, does any of this fall at the feet of President Donald Trump and his rhetoric that's been growing over the last couple weeks and his alleged racist tweets and other rhetoric?"

O’Rourke said, "Yes."
Oh, really?

Trump condemns 'hateful act' in El Paso
President Donald Trump called the mass shooting Saturday an "act of cowardice," and said there "are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing people."

He ended his two-tweet message by saying both he and first lady Melania Trump sent "heartfelt thoughts and prayers to the great people of Texas."

Today’s shooting in El Paso, Texas was not only tragic, it was an act of cowardice. I know that I stand with everyone in this Country to condemn today’s hateful act. There are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing innocent people....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 4, 2019

At least BeatMe isn't blaming firearms!!!!

And the NY Post isn't blaming Trump ....

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/u...manifesto.html
  • Trey
  • 08-04-2019, 05:19 AM
Obviously another Trumper on a rampage. More white power cowerds coming out to kill innocent people. Oh well.
Another loser white kid killing innocent people. What's with these white boys? Why not kill yourself rather than kill others and perhaps people will have some sadness for you. Now he has to fight for his life while in jail and in prison if convicted. White man gene is not healthy.
Let see here
1) White
2) Racist
3) Trump supporter
Never heard that one before...
I think this is another case of...WHITE PRIVILEGE!!
Obviously another Trumper on a rampage. Originally Posted by Trey
Yes, they've been on a rampage in Chicago for YEARS!

Is that a "cleansing" action there, or what?
Let see here
1) White
2) Racist
3) Trump supporter
Never heard that one before...
I think this is another case of...WHITE PRIVILEGE!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Trey's just being another Racist! YR's not awake yet!
  • Trey
  • 08-04-2019, 06:37 AM
Lol me racist ��

This guy said I wanted to kill as many Mexicans as I could.

Trump's new slogan.

Send em back, or blast em dead!
Maga
Lol
Lol me racist �� Originally Posted by Trey
Yes. 99% of your posts are.

I guess you believe she's a racist also! Trump is saying the same thing he's just not saying so you'll understand and he's not as eloquent as Barbara was. And the first Black President, you no doubt loved, aka Bill Clinton, said as much himself along with the second Black President for whom you must have voted believing he would help all Black people get jobs!!!!

It would serve you and your "cause" to not have knee jerk reactions every time a White person in this country speaks ... if it were not for the White people in this country you couldn't even vote! Not to mention 100's of other things. So open your eyes, ears, and your mind. A lot of White people died freeing Black people from slavery. Do their families get reparations? Quit being such a victim and so friggin' self-centered.
Lol me racist ��
This guy said I wanted to kill as many Mexicans as I could.
Lol Originally Posted by Trey
As you could...how many could you kill trey??
There some scary shit there!!
As you could...how many could you kill trey??
There some scary shit there!! Originally Posted by bb1961
At the moment has it been confirmed the shooter even wrote the friggin post everyone is "quoting" in the media? Trey is just regurgitating BeatMe et al's bullshit, knee-jerk response. It could have just as easily been the shooter in Ohio at this time.

I'm willing to wait and see direct evidence confirming the source of any "manifest."
  • Trey
  • 08-04-2019, 07:51 AM
Explain what I said that was racist.

I've always been for stronger immigration policy. So I don't see what your Barbra Jordan post has to do with me.
He said that his political beliefs predate Trump. He doesn't like the Democratic party and he doesn't like the Republican party. I'm waiting for facts to come out first before running my mouth.

Obviously another Trumper on a rampage. More white power cowerds coming out to kill innocent people. Oh well. Originally Posted by Trey
He said that his political beliefs predate Trump. He doesn't like the Democratic party and he doesn't like the Republican party. I'm waiting for facts to come out first before running my mouth. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Well said. Even if he aligns himself with a specific political party, he is a single crazed individual who is NOT representative of all who support that party.
  • Trey
  • 08-04-2019, 08:15 AM
I'm my own person I don't have to join a party. I think both have issues, but you guys are just like a cult.