And Boom Goes The Dynamite

And Boom goes the Dynamite
Homer god dammit , I told you to leave me the fuck alone ! I don't give a flying fuck when you bust your nut , you're my friend but I'm not obligated to listen to this shit all hours of the night ! Don't make me get a restraining order on you dumbass !
I can't believe I stopped masturbating to read this. I would opt out but that would only take more time and I gotta get back to business to get some decent sleep.
I can't believe I stopped masturbating to read this. I would opt out but that would only take more time and I gotta get back to business to get some decent sleep. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe

And yet you are opted into the boom list, I know you especially like the notifications when you are attached to my cock. Maybe if you ask nice I'll come over right now and finish that for you.

Homer god dammit , I told you to leave me the fuck alone ! I don't give a flying fuck when you bust your nut , you're my friend but I'm not obligated to listen to this shit all hours of the night ! Don't make me get a restraining order on you dumbass ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sorry Man,

You really should have read the friendship agreement all the way thru before signing.
I can't believe I stopped masturbating to read this. I would opt out but that would only take more time and I gotta get back to business to get some decent sleep. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Seriously you masturbate to Eccie post ? That's dedication ! I'll have to give that a try !
  • Toyz
  • 02-22-2013, 06:07 AM
Homer, no one wants notification of when you rub one out...

Dude , we need you back ! I'm tired of being the only one who is not afraid to post the craziest shit! Well obviously Homer is back now , but start posting again , his creativity is limited !
i don't mind you can keep me on the list I thought the shit was funny!!
I can't believe I stopped masturbating to read this. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
Am I the only one who caught this?
Seriously you masturbate to Eccie post ? That's dedication ! I'll have to give that a try ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
First of all, yes I was masturbating but not to a post. Second, if I was- I'm sure I would be in good company. Ask a longtime lurker or 98% of the "guests" online at any given moment! Lol!

Speaking of which... Gotta go.
First of all, yes I was masturbating but not to a post. Second, if I was- I'm sure I would be in good company. Ask a longtime lurker or 98% of the "guests" online at any given moment! Lol!

Speaking of which... Gotta go. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe
I love masturbating, but usually my hand is behind a young ladys head and her mouth on my co**... That's the best way to masturbate...
Homer, no one wants notification of when you rub one out...

Originally Posted by Toyz

The boom is not wasted on a rub out. The boom is the sound of missle launch of vaginal and mouth nature only.
  • Qziz
  • 02-22-2013, 08:53 AM

Speaking of which... Gotta go. Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe

Just tell everyone the truth. You were materbating to the thought of my cock and when you saw my post you were drawn to it and held on to the hope that there would be pictures. Don't worry I'll txt you some more photo's when I drag my hungover ass out if bed.