Where do you play?

Discussed many times and probably polled but where do you play? Certainly a commonly discussed topic.
At an incall , usually apt or condo ! The most obvious choice you left out ! Doesn't require RW info and no cameras , unless you're seeing Marco's girls !
  • Steag
  • 02-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Agree with the Rocker, the most obvious choice not there. I don't do any hotels (at least noit in the last 20 years) anymore! Usually home or apartment.
Where is the FREE play???
At an incall , usually apt or condo ! The most obvious choice you left out ! Doesn't require RW info and no cameras , unless you're seeing Marco's girls ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Sorry you're correct. I had posted this poll on a kink site I belong to and again here. I forgot to add the obvious Incall as a choice. Unable to edit it now unfort so will have to include incall as other.
Sorry you're correct. I had posted this poll on a kink site I belong to and again here. I forgot to add the obvious Incall as a choice. Unable to edit it now unfort so will have to include incall as other. Originally Posted by PoetMeister
I am batman and I do stick my bat in various caves at secret locations.

Well I AM BATGIRL!!!!! And I Have A SECRET LOCATION

OF MY "LILLY PAD"!!!!!

Wherever my spaceship takes me is where I play.
I am batman and I do stick my bat in various caves at secret locations. Originally Posted by homer13
I'm Batman too. Which one were you again?

• Qziz
  • 02-22-2013, 09:42 PM
I am interested in exploring secret underground lairs, if that is an option!

OF MY "LILLY PAD"!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly

Halt villain or feel the wrath of my bat-cock-ran
I'm Batman too. Which one were you again?

Originally Posted by Likeswimmingupstream

WHAT
Well the fireman just goes where his little red fire truck will take him but I hope it will lead me to the Lilly pad one day so I can go over and put out that fire at the pad

OF MY "LILLY PAD"!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
  • ztonk
  • 02-23-2013, 12:57 PM
I forgot to add the obvious Incall as a choice. Unable to edit it now unfort so will have to include incall as other. Originally Posted by PoetMeister
I've edited the last poll option to add "Incall". I also voted.

ztonk
AustinModStaff