THE HOBBY HOUSE CONCEPT!!!

I have brought this up to a couple of people and have had a great response. I am in the prosess of establishing a location called the hobby house. This will be a vvip location for members only, this will be an exclusive club. This is mainly for members as well as no members that need an upscale location that is fully furnished, maid service and fully stocked and have the ability if full privacy. Since I am also in need of a location for my hobbying I thought this might slick the interest of others. This is no reply a for profit type of situation, but because of my vision I chose to share this at a cost. Once open, which I expect a few weeks I will take applications for members. Again this s not for everyone, u can go get a cheap hotel and that's it's, but this has many options and will build with different senarios in the future. For all who are intrested and want to get invoked pm me and I will discuss the verification prosess . Once verified I will discuss membership. Keep in mind, not everyone will be allowed, there are many factors that will be considered. I can be particular because this is not for profit. Some considerations will be a search of post and to determine the type of person you are, financial will also be considered. This will not be priced out, be I will want a higher quality members list.. So if his is something you might like send me your comments and let me know your intrest. Everything is private and secure.. I think this will be fun..
It's been discussed before , but never came to fruition . It was brought up by someone who is a prolific organizer . It never became a reality , I think people will be interested , however when it comes to putting their money where their mouth is , it is unlikely . I wish you lots of luck , because it is a good idea !
this is never a good idea, always going to be on jackass to ruin for the rest.....
Well, I am doing it regardless, I don't plan on having a ton of people involved so bc I can afford to do it on my own we will see,,as for a jackass rat will fuckmit up, well this is why not everyone will have access. This will not be a motel 6 or a pimp house, I want responsible mature professionals that are trustworthy and want a cool place to have fun. So all I can do is start it and see what happens, I plan on checking everyone out as well as meeting every person first hand,,,, I want this to be a vvip club..... If you think on what you spend on hotels and the security issues , paying a monthly rate and having an all inclusive spot , it would be great. Like I said , I won't just allow any provider in as well. This needs to be high end and people that are trustworthy...we will see.... Thx for response. Of course, long term members are first in line and get extra love from mata... Lol.
Couple of thoughts:

Somebody's real name has to be on, or in some way linked to, a lease, mortgage or outright ownership of the property. Whatever individual or group that might be has far greater risk tolerance than most.

And I agree that the jackass factor mentioned by Ralphey Boy would be a major source of headaches at some point. I am reminded of a certain jackass who did his best to ruin the personal lives of several providers over the past half-dozen years. All it takes is one bad apple. Are you really that good of a judge of character?

Good luck.
Good luck...
Hey ready 2 rock.. well the fact of the matter is yes my name will be on the lease of course. being that is a private club certain membership requirements will be needed as well as membership fee. so not any jackass will be.welcome. as for judge of character i feel that iam pretty good at it. like i.said in my prior post . i will meet every member prior to concideration. It will.come.down to trust also. they will know me and i will know them. it will be almost a brotherhood in a way. And it wont just be a place to come do.just the hobby but i.also have been in contact with out of state providers that have never been in austin and would live to come stay at the.hobby house and see members only... i have many ideas.. again its not for everyone but with what i have planned it will be some major fun times.. i.also have somen ew girls that dont want to advertise but want in. so they will be open to members only as well.
Hats off to Mata for trying something new.

The hotel/motel Trees fave because it creates anonymity, privacy (dare say secrecy), and does make easy in-out in 30, 45 or 60 minute periods of time. Go there for a reason, and leave fairly quickly when done. Why stay?

Would these premier (financially screened) members get to "hang out" together at this luxury space? With each other? Or is there a plan to stock fish tank with pretty fishes?

Trees not sure if this is a solution looking for a problem and remain hopeful of some interesting business model that might be planned. Risk of the Holiday Inn going under does seem small. In Mata's [motel alternative?]... whatever the benefits/risks/costs of "members" (at different levels of exclusivity/access?) it seems devilishly difficult to establish and maintain income from members who place biggest value on anonymity itself. The "premium" is included in the donation, right?

If there were a private home in a discrete/hidden-from-view location and it had hot women, good drinks & food, cozy environment and "velvet rooms" for BCD (mechanical bulls, sybian machines, velcro room, sauna/steam bring it on) that would be a club Trees might join if it felt private and safe enough.

There are a lot of hard things that Mata will need to get "right" for this to work. Even if you could make it work (Hugh Hefner did), making it sustainable in Texas could be awfully tricky and risky.

Good luck with this venture. Trees LOVES it when peeps with ideas and energy like Mata are very rich.

19Trees

Mata, I wish you the best. I do recall this idea being discussed back in the aspd days maybe 7 or 8 years ago. Not sure why it never happened. I can think of maybe a half dozen hobby buds I've known for over 10 years who I would trust enough to include in such a partnership. Here's hoping you put together the right combination of clear-headed folks to make it work.
How will you prevent getting attention from certain people, like LE?
Do you think LE only raids certain provider hangouts?
And this will be in Trashish Co. I hope for your and everybody's sake...
Good idea, really, but seems like an increased risk to me on first thought...
Thx
Seems like a lot of risk for little reward. Then again, that seems to be the name of the game. Good luck.
  • Toyz
  • 02-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Kudos for the thought...would be a lot of fun I think. However, most girls that do OC come to the guys house (in my case) or have their own IC they prefer. Am thinking the potential girls would be minimal.
Next major concern to me is this would be a headline in the chronicle waiting to happen "Mata Leons House of Fun" busted for prostitution. Something that brazen just screams "come bust us"

Again, thanks for offering...but some anonymity is needed until the archaic laws are overturned and this is seen for what it is. A guy and a girl(s) sharing some private time together with no laws being broken.

"Sex is legal...buying shit is legal...why isn't buying sex legal"?
Yep, I kinda agree. I prefer incalls, I don't see the need to add extra cost to my hobbying by also getting my own place. Most guys are trying to find good deals and lower hobby costs. That's why the bulk of us only see ladies who host incalls. It makes no sense that ladies who only do outcalls don't adjust their rates to make up for the added cost to the hobbyist who have to procure a room.

I remember another hobbyist trying to set something like this up and in his case it make good sense because the ladies he was setting it up for didn't host so the guys who saw them had to get rooms anyways. The issue is If you normally only see 1-2 of them a month your average cost is about 100 bucks and this fancy incall set up was going to cost the guys about 700 a month. The whole reason to see these types of ladies was because you can score the whole thing for 250 for 2-3 hours plus a 50 buck hotel fee. When you start adding up the 700 for a fancy place it just didn't make sense anymore so the plan failed.

Like you said you're getting the place no matter what so it makes sense to you, problem is it doesn't make sense for many others who are just trying to getting laid and keep costs down.
All very good points, I will consider every one. As for le,,, I agree that could be an issue, but when it come down to it I am really just letting friends use my place... Iam not at all offering any service at all. The hobbiest must choose his own provider and they are just using my place.., as for cost,,, it really won't be anymore then a nice hotel. But no credit cards with hotel names, I have other payment options. And as for staying there, I will have those options. But this is not really for profit, just a nice secret and private place to go. And where I have in mind EVERYTHING IS WALKING DISTANCE.... so having dinner with your favorite provider or just drinks,,,, then to the HOBBY HOUSE.. trees is correct in saying I have many things to work out... It's a process and I am taking some time to put it together... Worse case I will just have a pimp pad to play in.. Let's see... Nice hotel not in cracksville, about 75 , not so nice bed shitty tub and no nice feel... Play twice a week 600 month.. No drinks on hand,,, no food for that special provider.... No toys ... So I double that and if I choose can have several providers any time and bad ass bed and tub ,, food drinks toys and privacy and comfort,,, no nosy people... So if it does not work with a volume of people that is fine, because I don't want many people involved, I want certain people that I can trust and want a nice place for the higher end providers,,,, thx everyone n all the great points... I sign the lease tomorrow and we will see... Peace