Kissing

I love to kiss. FK, LFK, DFK, Sloppy wet kissing, Licking all over the body, Titty play, DATY, BBBJ, All kinds of oral pleasures. Thats were I like to spend my time.. I am not just a let me whip out my D**k and F**k type of guy. If you know any providers that are in to this post them on here so i can find the right lady for me.
I know a few , but with no reviews ( well except a partial SW review ) and 20 post . They would never see you . Best for you to try some newbie friendly providers , and get some references .
Thanks for the advise...
Best thing to do --
1. Browse the showcases
2. Zero in on a lady whom you think you would like to see
3. Read the reviews. See if there is any of those activities listed that you are looking for
Be clear and explicit when you speak with a provider, about how much you enjoy kissing and what kind of kissing. I have had several tell me they were into DFK when in fact they weren't. Read prior reviews.
Thanks for all the great advise... I was unable to secure a date yesterday, Due to no reference, and some of the ladys didnt answer phone, its good to be safe I guess. I do have one that would see me but it was to late for me, so I am hopeing to see her at a later date.. I chose to go back to backpage and take the risk found a fbsm with bbbj. from Sweet Kimberly. She did a great job.. I will post review....
Sweet Kimberly is on this site / now you have one reference ! Get 3 or 4 and it'll get easier !