Nissan VS Chevy

I have been looking for a new car but I am stuck between 2 vehicles and I would like to hear peoples opinion.. I know neither of these compare to toyota but which brand would you prefer over the other & why? I want a car that will be dependable & could at least get 200k miles & not break the bank with costly repairs... I really like the 2015 malibu but I also like the 2015 altima so which one would you go with..
Nissan. They're more reliable than Chevy, comparing the Altima to the Malibu.
Nissan over Chevy in a heart beat.
I wouldn't buy anything Chevy.....especially not a car.

I've had three Chevy trucks....not buying any more.

The Chevy rent cars I've driven were crap.

I'm not one of those "must be japanese" guys.

But i really don't understand why anyone would chose a Chevy sedan of any sort. Borders on stupid.

Check that ..... stupid.

Edit: hah pyramider.....i saw that.
I have both, a Chevy (truck new) and Nissan Sentra SER (old) with 175k miles on it, All I have done is routine maintenance, Tires, brakes, oil and filters.
Nissan
Nissan
thanks everyone im just tired of Toyota & there weekly recalls its like im driving a time bomb lol.. altima it is
I wouldn't buy anything Chevy.....especially not a car.

I've had three Chevy trucks....not buying any more.

The Chevy rent cars I've driven were crap.

I'm not one of those "must be japanese" guys.

But i really don't understand why anyone would chose a Chevy sedan of any sort. Borders on stupid.

Check that ..... stupid.

Edit: hah pyramider.....i saw that. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
you dont see many old chevy cars so that makes me think they dont last... you just confirmed it
200k miles on a 4x4 Titan and I plan on another 100k. Only regular maintenance for the first 100k miles. Drives like it's new and still look good! You'd never know it's 10 years old.

Hey.. does this count as my first review?
GM and Chevy had several great runs over the last 50 years. I was once a die hard GM fan and no need to disclose my credibility.

But the years of blindsightedness and aquiring brands all over the world to try to compete with what toyota was building from scratch put a big hit on them.

Not taking care of their customer (me) with the obvious caught up with them.

I won't mention unions and the government. GM was fucked long before that.

If a person desires a camaro or corvette, fine. Go for it.

Anything else, forget it. Not even a truck.

I've been working in Louisiana's heartland much of the last two months. On the road and in the blue collar parking lots, Chevy trucks have all but disappeared.

Y'all seen the new suburbans? .....

.... Really?

^^^^^
Yea, Dodge PU's are cheaper....

Ford, PU's... well they are a little better than the Dodge....

My last PU was a Dodge, 12 years and 2 transmissions... 200 k miles... I thought I would waste some more money for some comfort.... A Truck is A Truck... If you use it.... It is going to break.
I have been looking for a new car but I am stuck between 2 vehicles and I would like to hear peoples opinion.. I know neither of these compare to toyota but which brand would you prefer over the other & why? I want a car that will be dependable & could at least get 200k miles & not break the bank with costly repairs... I really like the 2015 malibu but I also like the 2015 altima so which one would you go with.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hola preciosa, Nissan is your best bet, but I know that whichever car you buy, you will make it look that much better. Buena Suerte.
  • mr666
  • 02-02-2015, 06:50 AM
Nissan.
Go with Chevy and Obama! After all your tax dollars are still building Chevys. You might as well get something out of it.