Weather Hotties

How does Chita Johnson not make this list?

http://www.tvguide.com/galleries/col...-e4bdc6bc7277/
What the hell?

Started this in the correct forum ?
Somebody is blind. She is hot. And she is with Lily and Mia. What a way to start the day.
What the hell?

Started this in the correct forum ? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Nope, a certain admintard moved it and didn't tell anyone...
Yeah, Chita definitely belongs on that list. Jennifer Reyna does traffic but she could be on the list too.
Chita's cute but I need to see her body. And we already know how fine Jennifer Reyna is.

Jackie Guerrido, however, looks like she lost some weight. She still looks good but she's not banging like she used to be(I'd still smash though).
Chita's cute but I need to see her body. And we already know how fine Jennifer Reyna is.

Jackie Guerrido, however, looks like she lost some weight. She still looks good but she's not banging like she used to be(I'd still smash though). Originally Posted by kerwil62

No skin but I'd hit it just based on this picture!

Jackie Guerrido, however, looks like she lost some weight. She still looks good but she's not banging like she used to be(I'd still smash though). Originally Posted by kerwil62
Sir you can lie to some, but you can't lie to all.....wth
Sir you can lie to some, but you can't lie to all.....wth Originally Posted by FunTxGent
Is Chita ugly to you? Help me understand what you're talking about.

No skin but I'd hit it just based on this picture! Originally Posted by boardman
Not bad. Definitely smashable.
When you see Chita in person she is a nice looking chick when her weave is done. Most of those girls are better looking than her but she is hot....Mia is the best one in the mornings though by far
Sir you can lie to some, but you can't lie to all.....wth Originally Posted by FunTxGent
Also who am I lying to??

FOHWTBS
Is Chita ugly to you? Help me understand what you're talking about. Originally Posted by kerwil62

No sir, I think she's hot hot hot!!

I was just messing with ya cuz u said you would have to see her body, No biggie man.

Just her voice is enuff of a turn on for me lol