Darwinism at its finest

• YoHou
  • 02-06-2015, 06:30 PM
to qualify for Darwinism he would

1. not have any offsprings
2. die or sterilize himself by his actions

The Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor, originating in Usenet newsgroup discussions circa 1985. They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions.

Source
I hope the dumbass has at least figured a way to monetize his masochism. Hard to imagine he has a straight job.
I hope the dumbass has at least figured a way to monetize his masochism. Hard to imagine he has a straight job. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
The way youtube works as it's been explained to me is if you get enough hits on your channel you get a small royalty payment paid by the advertisers.
Yes, but LA Beast cannot be making enough to supply him with more Capt America crap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_Uslf0epbo

The aftermath ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I imagine shitting out those hot peppers were no picnic either....
I imagine shitting out those hot peppers were no picnic either.... Originally Posted by Russ38
yeeeeoooowwww! come on ice cream!
Which way with the ice cream? Down the pipe, or up the butt?
Yes, but LA Beast cannot be making enough to supply him with more Capt America crap. Originally Posted by pyramider
Another youtuber guesses he makes about $250 a day. Roughly 90k a year. If he lives in the same area as his name sake that should be sufficient to sustain himself plus any captain America crap he would like to purchase.
What you got against captain America bro?
Which way with the ice cream? Down the pipe, or up the butt? Originally Posted by pyramider
LMMFAO!

in this case, probably both.......
Any hooktard providing him with some TUMA action should probably receive hazard pay....