would you see a provider during "that time of the month"

• rhisf
  • 04-13-2011, 04:59 AM
got a call from a provider about our scheduled appointment.
She specializes in tantric FSBM etc. As well as GFE and FS. She is possibly starting her period I am not wanting to have vaginal sex with the risk of menstral blood She said we can do other things ( I guess that means BJ and HJ)
Would you go??
I only know of so many holes so the line, we can do other things, knocked me back and forgot to ask LIKE WHAT?

NEED HELP ON THIS ONE!
Postpone the appointment.
I had that happen one time, went and got a great bbbjcim.
topless oral only go for it but if you are craving anything else postpone until you can completely enjoy her
Went on a Blow & Go once with a certain little lady in FW area who was offering limited services because of Aunt Flo. After we got started, I realized I really wanted to hit it, she really wanted to have it hit. She was toward the end, but made me no guarantees about the mess. She wasn't even carrying any protection, I had to dress, go out to car, and return with condom. It was great, granted, there was no mess.

Similar session with a little hispanic RMT I know. She needed rent money, she made no promises about the mess.

Have also gotten a stripper slide from a massage lady who warned me it was that time of the month, had her tampon inserted. We both seemed to have enjoyed the activities.

Finally, perhaps worse case scenario. Had a great daty session followed by CFS with a gal. During the cleanup, while she was wiping herself down, discovered she had some blood on her. When I inquired if I had hurt her, she nervously laughed and said, no, guessed she was starting right then and there.

(If you play in this field often enough, you are probably going to have stories like this.)
Went on a Blow & Go once with a certain little lady in FW area who was offering limited services because of Aunt Flo. After we got started, I realized I really wanted to hit it, she really wanted to have it hit. She was toward the end, but made me no guarantees about the mess. She wasn't even carrying any protection, I had to dress, go out to car, and return with condom. It was great, granted, there was no mess.

Similar session with a little hispanic RMT I know. She needed rent money, she made no promises about the mess.

Have also gotten a stripper slide from a massage lady who warned me it was that time of the month, had her tampon inserted. We both seemed to have enjoyed the activities.

Finally, perhaps worse case scenario. Had a great daty session followed by CFS with a gal. During the cleanup, while she was wiping herself down, discovered she had some blood on her. When I inquired if I had hurt her, she nervously laughed and said, no, guessed she was starting right then and there.

(If you play in this field often enough, you are probably going to have stories like this.) Originally Posted by tigercat

This man has some true grit!!!!

What's the complaint about a little natural, pre-colored lube? It's never dry when it's red...just get the girl to clean you up afterwards...lay back and close youre eyes if you must...enjoy...

LOL - I have had so much fun at that time of the month. I think guys without their red wings are just a little squeamish.

I don't really work during that time of the month because I don't want to freak anyone out, but if I have my regulars contacting me and one of them says they're ready to go, it's on. It doesn't bother me in the least!!!!

I understand the argument that you're paying and you want it 100% though...but at the same time...come on - live a little - how do you know if you like or not until you try it? Like tiger said, usually you can't really even tell..
There was a lady (I don't remember who and never saw her) in the Houston area that used to advertise limited services for (what I thought) was a very reasonable price during that time of the month.

I think alerts should be posted on ladies who do DATY while Aunt Flo is in town. After all, she's exposing you to blood borne fluids without your knowledge which could be extremely deadly. It happened to me once, and boy, was I pissed. I think the use of a sponge is breach of full disclosure.
There was a lady (I don't remember who and never saw her) in the Houston area that used to advertise limited services for (what I thought) was a very reasonable price during that time of the month.

I think alerts should be posted on ladies who do DATY while Aunt Flo is in town. After all, she's exposing you to blood borne fluids without your knowledge which could be extremely deadly. It happened to me once, and boy, was I pissed. I think the use of a sponge is breach of full disclosure. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I totally agree with you there - I was kind of just trying to start some drama with my answer - but not totally - but yeah I agree lying is not cool and DATY might not be the best recommendation - although there is a fetish for everything!!!!!
Guess I should also add, my worst case scenario was with a lady I saw many times, it was surprise to her, and I was in no way upset by the turn of events. Saw her several times for DATY/BBBJ/FS sessions after that.
If the lady is open about it then it is your choice. For some women this is a really horney time and great sex is to be had, but the risk is higher.

If she tries to hide the fact then bad on her and she should be outed. Honesty is the best policy.
Had a Navy friend that was into getting his 'Red Wings' (not boots either). He was really in to it. Not my cup of tea.

Use to be a lady that would do ass work when Flo cam to town. But I have been told that it is a bad time for the female.

My opinion, I'll wait. I can get Flo and cranky for free at home.

Dogg
No, I would not see a provider during that time of the month and would be furious if she hid the fact or attempted to hide the fact. I would hope that honest providers would either a) take a few days off during that period (pun intended) or b) explicitly make it be known in advance concerning their situation. That gives us guys the option of not scheduling or going ahead and scheduling. The only sympathy I would have is if the provider was just starting her period and didn't know.
pass for me....im not in to limited attention....im greedy. besides.....u cant eat if its sick.
  • Leta
  • 04-13-2011, 11:02 AM
I completely avoid fs during that time of the month. And it's very frustrating for me because I get extremely horny during that time. But I just can't go there. So when it's finally over I am ready to pounce on someone.
Im with Leta- I am extremely horny when Flo is visiting!! But as many know I am OCD germaphobic and the feeling dirty outweighs the horny. On that note- the first person I see when Flo leaves...usually has about 5 days of extreme sexual frustration thrown upon him!