The 'must read' book for conservatives.

The Smear: How Shady Political Operatives and Fake News Control What You See, What You Think, and How You Vote by Sharyl Attkisson.

Go buy, check it out of your library or listen to the audio version of this book ... and tell your close friends and associates to do the same: today!

This book will infuriate you to learn what lefties like David Brock of Media Matters, hildebeest, George Soros, John Podesta, etc., have been getting away with for the last two decades, and it will educate you and arm you with facts to put these lib-retarded mutha fuckers in their place.

[Sharyl] Attkisson, who used to work for CBS as an investigative journalist, has impeccable credentials. She has filed stories not only about how demonstrably false intelligence got the U.S. into a pointless war in Iraq, but also how Odumbo and hildebeest lied to the American people and the families of the slain at Benghazi about an obscure, anti-Islam video. That lie cost one Egyptian Christian immigrant his freedom.

Despite chronicling how most news sources are thoroughly “fake,” Attkisson warns against renewed pushes to “curate” or otherwise control the news. After all, companies like Facebook and Google are not unbiased parties. The very same people supposedly fighting back against the scourge of mostly right wing “fake news” are the very same people who for decades have been lying to the American public on behalf of the Dim-retard Party.

That is the sorry state of contemporary media in our country.

(New York Journal of Books)
I need to get into those audio-books! So I can listen to the truth while I "BLAST 0zombies on ECCIE!"...

Whats the best/easy/lest expensive way to get a audio book on the internet?

Thanks!
I need to get into those audio-books! So I can listen to the truth while I "BLAST 0zombies on ECCIE!"...

Thanks! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Amazon is selling the CD version for less than $30. You can listen to it in your vehicle as you drive to and from work. Just make sure you keep it out of the sun and heat.
  • WTF
  • 08-03-2017, 07:13 PM

Thanks! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Acquire at the same way you acquire your Mad Dog 20/20. Wear your buggy overalls and stuff it down your pants when nobody's looking.

Don't forget to wear your MAGA hat!

You can jack off to it while dropping a duce in the toilet

Won't work, man. He already dropped a deuce in his car's cassette player...
Acquire at the same way you acquire your Mad Dog 20/20. Wear your buggy overalls and stuff it down your pants when nobody's looking.

Don't forget to wear your MAGA hat!

You can jack off to it while dropping a duce in the toilet

. Originally Posted by WTF
Another literary success by SnitchFuck! At, Buggy, whadda retard.
Won't work, man. He already dropped a deuce in his car's cassette player... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And look what just rolled in. The biggest "deuce" on Eccie.

PIG
Won't work, man. He already dropped a deuce in his car's cassette player... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what decade are you living in? they stopped making cassette player for cars.
what decade are you living in? they stopped making cassette player for cars. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Reeeeeeally?

What do they use nowadays?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHS!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2017, 08:04 AM
what decade are you living in? they stopped making cassette player for cars. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

They still make'em for Iffy's car!

Why is WTF weighing in? His reading comprehension is notoriously poor and he still can't figure out which way to put the CD in the slot.
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Why is WTF weighing in? His reading comprehension is notoriously poor and he still can't figure out which way to put the CD in the slot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You'd love to have it put just south of your dick...

You'd love to have it put just south of your dick...

Originally Posted by WTF
And you're just the guy to do it!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 08-04-2017, 08:27 AM
And you're just the guy to do it!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by WTF
At least you didn't find a cock picture like the PIG does.