URL / Website: www.s2sbodywork.com
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: North of Bentonville
Activities: Convo, NURU, ROS
Hair Length and Color: short brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chelle is about 5'2, Beautiful brown eyes with a perfect beautifu smile!! Amazing natural DDs, great tan and what an ass!!
Recommendation: Yes
Great review!

I've tried to book with her multiple times, but each time, she has required real world name, which is an absolute no-go. We had a nice discussion about each of us having standards, and we are at an impasse. Much to my disappointment...I'd be a regular if she would only use some other (normal) screening process. Grizwald, can you share whether her screening still requires your actual name?
It does, however it has been my experience that most other providers require a copy of DL, or copy of pay stub which has your real name on it anyway. I guess we just have to trust each other to be discreet.
Hey this is so simple
Even I can get it

If you don't want to just
Simply move on and don't do it
I've tried to book with her multiple times, but each time, she has required real world name, which is an absolute no-go. We had a nice discussion about each of us having standards, and we are at an impasse. Much to my disappointment...I'd be a regular if she would only use some other (normal) screening process. Grizwald, can you share whether her screening still requires your actual name? Originally Posted by CH Luke

You should check out a post I did back in June on "How Does a New Guy Get an Appointment?"

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=19
I can't find her on Tryst. Is she based out of NWA, or was she visiting?
Is this her

https://tryst.link/massage/chelle-663 Originally Posted by Johnsson
DAMN.

I hope she comes back soon. How did you know she was coming up this way?

Donation?
Yes that is her
$$$. I just saw her tour schedule on Tryst. She also posts on Twitter @nuru_guru4u
I have no problem giving up my real world info but not sending a copy of my DL or pay stub to a total stranger I've never met in person. Good luck to those that do.
It does, however it has been my experience that most other providers require a copy of DL, or copy of pay stub which has your real name on it anyway. I guess we just have to trust each other to be discreet. Originally Posted by ErnestGrizwald
My experience is different, but I respect the rules that each of us on both sides of the transaction make for ourselves. I have some rules which are stricter than most, and she does, too.

Cat4, I did just move along, long ago, but I do check back from time to time to see if she has loosened up or not. I asked my hobby brothers here so as to not bother the lady with a question I have asked her in the past. That's kind of what this forum is for...sharing notes about girls we'd like to fuck. Hope that question didn't inconvenience you too much.