Looking for Some Square Girls

We are opening a new location w/ some new services that might be a good fit for some sexy babes that may not b into the Hobby...or maybe they are but also have other skills.

I'm hoping the Guys & Dolls on here can help me find them. Basically anything Spa oriented that Men or Women might be interested in receiving: waxing, hair cuts, facials, eyelashes, nails, etc. We have plenty of massage therapists, but there's always room for more. Anyone performing these services for us will not be charged rent.

We are also going to need a cpl of guys to work some nights as security.

Please send me a PM w/ questions or suggestions.

Hiring John's as security doesn't seem like a good idea.
Security Officer at a Rub & Tug - Probably not the best job idea ever - Texas Security Licensing process is tied to your employer, so it's a possibility you'd be on the docket either standing next to your employer or testifying as part of your plea bargain.
Are you suggesting a Haircut with Extras? Count me in!!
I think you should hire a security guard who not only is big and fat, but when a new girl comes in, he can also one that can write initiation reviews to bait business in the door for her.
  • BLM69
  • 08-19-2021, 12:11 PM
Hiring John's as security doesn't seem like a good idea. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I was about to offer my services, top flight security at your service
^^

I think Wile should apply. With his extensive experience working for previous studios. He can do janitorial work too. Like cleanup afterwards.

Gold star⭐⭐
We are opening a new location w/ some new services that might be a good fit for some sexy babes that may not b into the Hobby...or maybe they are but also have other skills.

I'm hoping the Guys & Dolls on here can help me find them. Basically anything Spa oriented that Men or Women might be interested in receiving: waxing, hair cuts, facials, eyelashes, nails, etc. We have plenty of massage therapists, but there's always room for more. Anyone performing these services for us will not be charged rent.

We are also going to need a cpl of guys to work some nights as security.

Please send me a PM w/ questions or suggestions.

Originally Posted by bodyworx

Important question before I start referring people...

Are you opening this new location to actually be square and above the board? Or are you intending on having a mix of people who are working the legit side and the... perhaps not so legit?

I'm asking-- because if its the latter-- the issue is that if the place happens to get busted.. everyone there working legitimately under a square license is putting their license at risk if there is any shred of evidence (like this forum post) that they knew what was going on elsewhere in the establishment.
Kinda like having wolf guard the hen house? ��
Kinda like having wolf guard the hen house? �� Originally Posted by bodyworx
I don’t want to lay my plans all out here. Feel free to pm me for the deets.