URL / Website: https://www.cabareteast.com/
City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: Booth Calloway and 157
Activities: Lap dance, bbbj, cg
Hair Length and Color: Black and braided to her ass
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tiny spinner with glasses.
5’2” and maybe 100 pounds. Shaved pussy, nice ass, A cup boobs with nice black nipples
Recommendation: Yes
Good intel!
Given the curtains are zip tied open and cannot be closed, zero privacy
Date: 2-1-24
Name: S
Phone: 817-354-5247
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.cabareteast.com/
City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: Booth Calloway and 157
Activities: Lap dance, bbbj, cg
Hair Length and Color: Black and braided to her ass
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tiny spinner with glasses.
5’2” and maybe 100 pounds. Shaved pussy, nice ass, A cup boobs with nice black nipples
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Normalcyjohn
What time did you go? Which day?
Tuesday early afternoon
Is this a common occurrence here? Might have to take a break from BDD.
Been a while but I had a similar experience. Don’t think it was the same girl but it was a slim horny young ebony who loved to fuck and took what was offered. Curtains were partially open. I’ve never seen them zip tied.
Been a while but I had a similar experience. Don’t think it was the same girl but it was a slim horny young ebony who loved to fuck and took what was offered. Curtains were partially open. I’ve never seen them zip tied. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Corporate came in a few weeks ago. Suspended the DJ for not playing the right music. Suspended Rob the manger because a gal was fucking in VIP.

Zip tied all the curtains to the polls. Not allowed to close them at all.
Thanks for the info oldbut. I'm an old but2
Just a reminder on why I have not been there in years. Cab e was decent when it first opened as byob. The joint across the street was always way better before the shutdown.
Maybe the new management needs a huge (real and heavily adjusted write off on these joints???
They were always short on decent looking dancers. Wonder what cab e is dragging in now ugh
Thanks for the info oldbut. I'm an old but2
Just a reminder on why I have not been there in years. Cab e was decent when it first opened as byob. The joint across the street was always way better before the shutdown.
Maybe the new management needs a huge (real and heavily adjusted write off on these joints???
They were always short on decent looking dancers. Wonder what cab e is dragging in now ugh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Cab has never been BYOB. That was Jaguars. Different owners, completely redesigned. Alcohol sales. Totally different place. Cab day shift is certainly on tough times. Night shift still seems to bring them in. Not sure what the future of the club is. Maybe some tax benefits if it does not do well?

BDFW is doing just fine. Making and exceeding their numbers. Lots of churn on dancers but so is every club I know. Always girls there I like. Actually like it better than before COVID. But then, I don't need every club to be whore house.
What kind of music is Cab East supposed to play, and what do they play? Haven't been there since 2013, long before I started going to clubs by myself.
Not the gangster rap and hip hop they play