Scientist Predicts 99% percent chance Clinton wins election.

I agree.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/w...n-801634371744 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
The climate change scientists?
Has MSNBC ever reported anything else?

And from a network that reported Gore won Florida in 2000.
Remind me. How did that turn out again?
99% is the realm of fantasy. At best, clinton can eke out a victory with a handful more electoral votes than Trump.

Other places say 65% Hillary and 35% trump. If theres a 35% chance of rain, youd bring an umbrella!
If any super predators, or assup riot near me, I'm prepared to stand my ground.
Nostradamus predicted that Trump will win the election.
Fuckem!

What a crock of shit.

Jim
Scientist Predicts 99% percent chance Clinton wins election.

I agree.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Go figure.
  • R.M.
  • 11-09-2016, 05:56 AM
I agree.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/w...n-801634371744 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So when are you leaving?
Are these the same scientists that say climate change is man made?
Are these the same scientists that say climate change is man made? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Lube thinks they are scientists, lol. Apparently this dummy doesn't know the difference between a Scientist and Shill.

Jim
Chalk up another win for Nostradamus.
I assumed she would win to..
The wealthiest one percent paid what close to a billion on ad's to discredit trump..
Where trumps campaign cost 150 million.
Usually what the one percent want they get..
So I was truly shocked. Another thing is the poles.. They were lining up at a quarter after six.. The parking g lot was full all day long.
I am normally sixth in line and it was backed up.
In all my years I have never seen a turnout that I.pressive.
My guess is people stood up and in one voice said. We are tired of the way this congress is working its time you read the bills you write the bills and work for the people for a change rather than
Only the wealthy and their lobbyists..
I think he will have a team of lawyers reading the garbage and pointing out the bad stuff to the people..
Now will the one percent allow him to lead .. That remains a question
So Sam "Tiny" Wang from the most liberally biased college in the country predicted a 99% chance of a Clinton victory ? ..... Oopsie .....