Property

Looking to purchase a second home in Dallas. The only problem is I don't know TOO much about Dallas. Can you guys tell me what are the ideal areas to live in the DFW metroplex?
  • BLM69
  • 05-29-2017, 06:01 PM
It depends on what an "ideal area" means to you. What are you looking for? Is there something in the metroplex that you want to be close to? Do you want to be in the Dallas city limits proper, or is one of the suburbs OK? Close to downtown or on the outskirts? Old house in established neighborhood, or new house in a growing area? What size house and how much can you afford to spend? If you can pin down some specifics, maybe someone here can help you with some info.
Stay out of Dallas and Dallas County.
Oak cliff is very affordable
Oak cliff is very affordable Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
not any more, my daughter is selling a lot of $500,000 in that area
Price range?
Oak cliff is very affordable Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

Isn't that a gayborhood?
This should go well...

Oak Lawn is the "Gayborhood"...
Uptown has great restaurants, close in access for you business meetings downtown, and what passes for walkability in Texas. It's a great neighborhood for a second home.
  • grean
  • 06-01-2017, 08:18 AM
What are you looking for?

What don't you want?
House....$450,000 Max
West Plano off Tollway is decent. A lot of upscale females like to be around that area.
  • BLM69
  • 06-18-2017, 11:00 PM
Have you tried using the site I gave you in post #2? What about speaking a with a realtor professional? This is a hooker site man
lol this is a men's forum to the core. The only reason we are able to have this life style is because we balling all the time with an exception of a few chumps who is scraping by everyday to see these females.

This is a reasonable place to ask intelligent question in my opinion.