Texas Renaissance festival

Are any providers planning on attending the Texas Renaissance festival this year?
I'd wager that fancyinheels might be there.
Excuse me, is that a turkey leg and a couple of Scottish Eggs stuffed in your pants are you just glad to see me?
Up in KC we have same. A couple NY gals we know were in town, went civie and tagged along with us. And, they dressed for it. Afterwards they stated it will be an annual thing, each picked up several business cards from various guys.
I went to it many years ago . . .1990-ish.

Is there any provider action there or just a place to meet up . . .??
  • Batsy
  • 10-05-2022, 08:57 PM
for years ive heard rumors that after dark orgys go down there, any truth to that does anyone know? it would be cool to participate in such event, kind of like the movie eyes wide shut with everyone wearing masks. If thats not a thing why havent we started something like that yet.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-06-2022, 12:03 AM
for years ive heard rumors that after dark orgys go down there, any truth to that does anyone know? it would be cool to participate in such event, kind of like the movie eyes wide shut with everyone wearing masks. If thats not a thing why havent we started something like that yet. Originally Posted by Batsy
the good shit always goes down at the afterparty..
for years ive heard rumors that after dark orgys go down there, any truth to that does anyone know? Originally Posted by Batsy
Yes, but the knights call it "jousting".
I don’t know if any action that’s why I asked the question
They aren’t rumors. There is a swinger group and a bdsm group that go every year. Each has a group campsite by the two bonfire areas. They camp under the clan names call of booty krewe for the swingers. (Krewe of swingtown) and the bdsm clam is called naughtyham.
This is what I’m hoping to find this year
It’s a turkey leg, mead, or maybe my sword.
Yeah, I knew people that used to camp out there at night and they said the after parties included a lot of sex.
I have camped there a few times..things can get a a little freaky. And smelly
They aren’t rumors. There is a swinger group and a bdsm group that go every year. Each has a group campsite by the two bonfire areas. They camp under the clan names call of booty krewe for the swingers. (Krewe of swingtown) and the bdsm clam is called naughtyham. Originally Posted by Shadowsinthedark
Yup! Tons of naked people!!
You have to do the camping after hours
Craaaazyyyy things have been seen.