Karma is a Bitch

I have read a lot of post about some knucklehead being a asshole and everybody says sorry that happened to you then a lot of them will say Karma will get them.

I understand bad things happens and that is to bad but, the Karma comment I just don't get.

If you think about it Karma is going to happen to most of us here

1. If your a married man and going out buying pussy and you wife or girl friend is at home where's Karma.
2. If your a provider and you have a SO and your taking money for pussy where's Karma.
3. If your a provider and taking money for pussy and you know or pretty sure the client your with is married or has a SO where's Karma.
4. If your a provider just selling pussy where's Karma.

Don't get me wrong I'm with most of you here, I'm just saying that is kind of the wrong term to be using.

If you think about it just reading this board could be considered wrong where's Karma, I know some of you here has a SO that joins you in session's and your the only safe one's from Karma.

Not preaching just observing and asking, everybody have a Great day.
That was a really painful read, but I think I get you're point...
Well if the provider's name happens to be Karma then it's pretty clear the answer to your questions.
time for a handle change you think?
Well if the provider's name happens to be Karma then it's pretty clear the answer to your questions. Originally Posted by ironore
LOL - That's what I thought this thread was about, a provider named "Karma".

Don't really understand where the OP is going with this.

Karma is not necessarily a simultaneous event. It could take years and in some cases a different lifetime for karma to manifest itself.

http://www.viewonbuddhism.org/karma.html#3

K.
I think I understand Hobbyfun. Isn't it kind of like You reap what you sow? There are consequences for the choices we make. Good or bad. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and I wonder... why? I think it is subjective to the observer whether or not one has bad or good karma. What matters is if we can live in our own skin with the way we choose live out our life on a daily basis.
Brand new Provider putting in my 2 cents
What he is saying is that nobody on this board should be talking about karma catching up to someone who has been judged to have done something wrong, i.e., hobbyist doesn't pay a provider. Everybody on this board and in the hobby is doing something wrong, so if anyone on this board talks about karma catching up to someone, he/she might as well be talking about himself/herself because adultery is wrong, selling pussy is wrong, paying for pussy is wrong, etc., etc.

He is absolutely right. Nobody in the hobby has room to judge anyone else, or talk about karma catching up to anyone else.
I guess
Selena,

Your body is bangin'! You got a phat ass!
Selena,

Your body is bangin'! You got a phat ass! Originally Posted by shizzle10
Yep
I know some of you here has a SO that joins you in session's and your the only safe one's from Karma.
Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
whew! Got a pass. Karma's a bitch. So are the poker gods.
Good ones, Saphire & Boltfan: made me laugh!

As one of my heros (Neale Donald Walsch) says, there are no bad things in life: just things. HOW we react to them is the important issue, not getting bogged down on WHY they happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversations_with_God

And, as a further philosophical insight, I agree: Selena's ass is bangin'!!
...selling pussy is wrong, paying for pussy is wrong, ... Originally Posted by shizzle10
Well, sir, that is a matter of opinion, and I happen to vehemently disagree.
If you think it is wrong, tell me again why you are here??
I'm here because I like pussy that doesn't require me to give half my stuff away. It is wrong to buy and sell pussy, and I am wrong for buying pussy, so I will have to suffer the consequences.