Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Rec

ommendation
:Hell No
That fuckin' suxxx dude!! WTH?
NSNC moved from independent reviews to co-ed
Thanks surf. I thought it went in this cat but saw some in reviews. Yeah, like I've said many time everyone has the right to see who they want but don't waste my time driving half way across the metroplex. I was really excited to because i havent hobbies in a couple weeks. Trying to slow down. So I guess she helped me bit damn I got some blue balls. I was really disappointed to cuz at first I thought this was sweet treat 69 or whatever her name was. Lol. Well scratch one from my sixty dollar list. I still have about ten. I'll post them if I can find all their numbers.
Shocking that a 60 buck provider doesn't show more professionalism. NSNC suck no matter what, but in this instance, I can kind of see why a lady would blow you off since you always try to low ball them.
If she accepts the offer, then its no different than a $400 provider. After accepting the offer, it s not a money issue any more. Cheap SOB or not, if she made a deal with him, then she should honor it.
hopefully the ROS is in public view out here in the co-ed forum.
if not, can he place it in public view??
That's why, for me, if it's over 20 minutes away, forget it. Been there, done that, bought the gas and wasted the time.
I know everyone bashes me but bbbj is a fetish for me and honestly i blow in under 3 minutes. I'm not going to pay $. and I didn't lowball anyone. I posted an ad and she messaged me. How is that me lowballing her. She responded to my ad specifically stating I was willing to pay .6 for a quick dfk/bbbj session. I've spend much much more. I spent $$$ on ginger and alexus double. I've spent $$ many times. But I can't do that 4 times a month.
I am so sorry.....I have a "hobby" line that is forwarded to the phone I use for private use. My phone didn't ring again. I thought something had happened.

Once again, I am VERY sorry and have every intention on making it up to you unteagle.
sorry to hear about that. i've seen heather numerous times and never had any problems. and her bbbj is spectacular. hope you give her the opportunity to make it up to you. i bet her make-up sex is incredible!
Things do happen that are no ones "fault". If a NC/NS occurs, I recomend you follow up with the other party and give them a day or 2 to respond. If they don't or blow you off, then do a NCNS thread here. The genuene reasons can usauly be worked out without issue.
I am so sorry.....I have a "hobby" line that is forwarded to the phone I use for private use. My phone didn't ring again. I thought something had happened.

Once again, I am VERY sorry and have every intention on making it up to you unteagle. Originally Posted by sexy.heather39

I don't know Heather, but I've had similar problems with my phone, and I'm a confirmed believer in Murphy's Law and the "shit happens" theory. Hopefully this can all be worked out to satisfy both people without damaging anyone's reputation. Sounds like Heather's offer is the right thing to do.

I also believe in trying to work things out before posting, but I don't know if that happened here or not.

Have fun y'all
Apology accepted. Shit happens. Thanks for contacting me. Not sure how the line didn't ring because i called and texted a bunch but i guess it happens. best of luck to you heather and no hard feelings.