manicures and pedicures for men

Most of us providers get regular manicures/pedicures....BUT how many of you guys do???

I used to have a "foot phobia"..I hate ugly feet{lol}.......but lately I find myself being entranced with feet.....I like it when a client who comes to see me has pretty feet and toes!
I enjoy massaging my client's feet if they are well taken care of...It is a great stress reliever!!

So my question to you men out there....have you ever or would you ever get a manicure/pedicure???

And have you ever had a foot massage???Do you like them??
I used to hate if anyone touched my feet.

But after some surgery a few years ago, I had limited motion and had to go to the nail salon.

Ever since, I have a standing reservation, every 3 weeks, with the same hot Vietnamese chick, Helen (not real name).

My mobility has returned, but now, I'm a "pedi-holic".
I get pedicures once every 2 to 3 weeks, which includes a hot stone masssge. Receive foot massages once a week, which is one of the foot/body 70 minute varity. Manicures on occasion, since I can file those easily while at my desk or relaxing, and I can't hold anything to read while having them worked on. I have placed ISO for ladies who would perform a combination of services, but had no responses. To my knowledge very few offer combination services. I would bet there's a market, but the pricing may not be right for the ladies.
If a Man takes care of his feet, he takes very good care of himself. I pay attention to detail and appreciate those who do take the time to groom themselves and their nails.

Take some pride in your appearance.

This may explain why some leave their socks on!
If a Man takes care of his feet, he takes very good care of himself. I pay attention to detail and appreciate those who do take the time to groom themselves and their nails.

Take some pride in your appearance.

This may explain why some leave their socks on!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
i do take care of my cleanliness, but i got ugly feet. I used to have nice feet but the navy changed that.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-14-2015, 03:28 PM
I get a manicure every couple of weeks and a pedicure every couple of months. Always keep them filed and buffed to a shine in between.
never had a manicure or a pedicure.. I could get them free if I wanted, several family members that are in the business.. I keep my nails cut, that works for me..
I had a provider friend that would go to lunch and the movies with me sometimes. There was no charge , but we would go get pedicures together as she really enjoyed them. She would get the fake nails. We had chairs side by side so we could talk. I really found I enjoyed it. It's relaxing.. let me know if any of you want to go.
I get manicures and pedicures regularly. The young lady also does a hot wax treatment and clear polish. I also get regular reflexology treatments. I'm spoiled. It feels and looks good.

The only problem is the ladies are real sweet and turn me on. They increase my urge to hobby.

Chung, you need to skip the family. Get pampered by a hot looking young lady as a "tune up" before a session.
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Wow..yall guys amaze me! I luv when a man pampers himself!
I get them, not as often as I should but I like being well groomed and trimmed also...
Yep, I'll take the unpopular stance here. Call me what you will; old fashioned, a dinosaur, a caveman, an ass clown, but I believe a mans hands and feet are supposed to look like...well, a mans hands and feet!

I'm not promoting long, unkempt, dirty and jagged nails, and and abundance of callouses but you have to draw the line somewhere. My feet and hands are always clean, with nails well trimmed and filed, no corns or callouses. My hair is always cut and groomed, body fresh and showered, nether regions manscaped, my teeth clean and shiny, clothes impeccably clean and pressed, shoes shined and manners intact. But a trip to the salon for a mani pedi just doesn't suit me. I fish, run, play squash, shoot, mountain bike, tinker with the cars among other things, and my hands and feet reflect that normal life.

To each his own, but in my mind pretty hands and feet are the province of a lovely, well presented lady.

(As an aside, how many of you ladies look at a mans shoes and watch? A perfectly groomed man's appearance is always compromised by poorly kept shoes and a scuffed and battered wristwatch.)
Good point baby...I always check a person's shoes out upon initial contact
Foot massages are awesome and soooo relaxing, can't get enough of them. I have had a few pedi's but tend to get the occasional ingrown nail after a pedi. It is nice having a hot lady work on your feet.