Miss Vivian

• Andyg
  • 11-12-2018, 02:54 PM
I guess the subject should have said ‘I miss Vivian’

Anyone has idea where she went? I am staying in Austin tomrrow, and was planning to see someone, but found out today she is not available. So was hoping to see her.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Good old Vivian is back with all her usual FBSM+++ at Greystone Spa. It has been mentioned already out here..
Pardon my ignorance, what does FBSM+++ mean? Anybody has the definitions of +/++/+++?
Pardon my ignorance, what does FBSM+++ mean? Anybody has the definitions of +/++/+++? Originally Posted by Sean888
There has been plenty of exaggeration of the availability of certain "extras" with Vivian. In general, it causes the girls a lot of headaches when they keep getting asked for things they don't provide (or rarely and only to a select few).

May be we need to take a poll on Vivian and that should clear any exaggerations. There is always a YMMV in the L0/L1 spas.And if you choose to believe a provider who tells you that u r the only special one who gets the only extras, so be it..haha..
A select few = best tipper. ijs…..
May be we need to take a poll on Vivian and that should clear any exaggerations. There is always a YMMV in the L0/L1 spas.And if you choose to believe a provider who tells you that u r the only special one who gets the only extras, so be it..haha.. Originally Posted by enuyire
Oh come on, why would they lie to someone so special like me?
Yes the tip is important, but there are other factors. Treating them with respect, respecting current boundaries and being polites. I have had girls extend their boundaries, or recommend to new girls that might be cautious of a new person. I have even had girls go fs with now extra tip because they wanted to. No being a jerk has its benefits
Indeed she is at greystone. Yes she gets a lot of hassle from people thinking she does more than L1. She can get more seductive the more often you see her but she sticks to L1. She provides a great massage and great finish and highly recommend as my atf.
... but she sticks to L1. Originally Posted by Kamisearch
Pardon me again for another dumb question: You know that because she told you so?
Sean send me a PM