question about regional popularity

I started to visit this site in addition to other sites like this and one thing that I noticed quickly is the lack of action on the Carolina's section. Does this site have more of a regional focus because all of the TX boards have lots of activity. I guess maybe this site will become more for entertainment and I will have to settle for others for searching for new providers.
It's the membership that makes the board. This board is only a couple of years old, new compared to many others that have been around much, much longer.

But if you want you can check out:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=913311&postcount=499
I say stick with TER for the carolinas.
This site definitely has regional popularity. Very little activity in the New England states but wildly poplular in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, etc. Where popular, it is very fun, exciting, interesting, smart, funny, sexy and quite stimulating. In places where it hasn't caught on yet (Connecticut).....not so much.......
You should see the section in Nebraska. It can go days without any comment
You should see the section in Nebraska. It can go days without any comment Originally Posted by burkalini
its too cold here to even reply....your right, I wish that one would wake up already
You should see the section in Nebraska. It can go days without any comment Originally Posted by burkalini
That's one you burkani since you are the only hobbyist in the state. Isn't enough that Nebraska won the Miss America pageant?
LOL!!
I think the New Sweet Dixie or E.com may be more popular in that part of the country-- not trying to drive anyone from ECCIE. Just stating a fact-- ECCIE is not active in the Carolina region.
Hopefully things will pick up at some point. Until then I will continue to use TER for searching for new prospects