Hildebeest's 'Correct the Record' *corrected* 'Dr. Drew' right off the airway.

'Dr. Drew' show canceled days after host's negative speculation about Hildebeest's health

“…the decision came eight days after Pinsky’s comments on a radio show on Aug. 17 questioning the health and medical care of former secretary of state Hildebeest, the Democratic nominee for president. After looking at bits and pieces of Clinton’s health-care records she made public in 2015, he said he was ‘gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care’….

“Pinsky’s views, which he said were shared by another physician with whom he had consulted, aired on KABC’s McIntyre in the Morning.

“The episode has been removed from the station’s website…”

(WaPo)

It is against the rules on this forum also..........LOL
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Guess he will be found dead soon. Like other's that have spoken bad about the Clintons.
SNICK

Guess he will be found dead soon. Like other's that have spoken bad about the Clintons. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
Bad things happen when you oppose Hillary. I hope this doesn't drive Dr. Drew to "suicide".

And idiots still support her. Unbelievable.
Bad things happen when you oppose Hillary. I hope this doesn't drive Dr. Drew to "suicide".

And idiots still support her. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If what you say is true. . . aren't you the idiot for opposing her?

When will she murder you? hahaha

Paranoid and delusional.
If the MSM ever calls me to comment on Hillary, I'll get worried. Until then, she won't go after people like me (and you) until after she takes office.
If the MSM ever calls me to comment on Hillary, I'll get worried. Until then, she won't go after people like me (and you) until after she takes office. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
so when will Sean Hannity be murdered? so I can plan the party.
You're a sick fuck, MouthBrown.
hahaha, ok . . I'm just agreeing with ur theory.