What’s the Deal at XTC

I live near P10 north and haven’t ever been to XTC. I’d appreciate if someone could let me know the deal. I know it’s BYOB. I assume there’s a cover. Is it cover charge plus set-ups or is there like a bottle fee also? Just trying to understand how much I’m walking into before paying dancers. Back in the day, there were after hours bottle clubs but fuck if I can remember what the fees were. Thanks.
$5 parking, $15 for cover (day), $20-25 for wristband. BYOB.No bottle service. Dances are $20 in VIP, side bench area varies on day you go ($10-$20). Wednesday’s and Thursday’s during day shift is the best time.

If you want attention, bring a bottle of crown and share.
XTC total nude?
Yes total nude. Some of the girls are top notch. Michelle is my fav.
$5 parking, $15 for cover (day), $20-25 for wristband. BYOB.No bottle service. Dances are $20 in VIP, side bench area varies on day you go ($10-$20). Wednesday’s and Thursday’s during day shift is the best time.

If you want attention, bring a bottle of crown and share. Originally Posted by OkieFromMuskogee1337
If you want to save that $5 for parking, park on the North side of the bldg. No charge but no attendant either. FWIW I've parked there for many many years and have never had nor heard of a problem.
Ive been wanting to go again
But last time I was there I left with blood on my pants, super gross