When seeing a girl, what single activity matters most to you?

A few weeks ago we had a post where one user attacked another user for being a "promoter". It did not sound like these accusations were new here. I commented that I don't have a problem with promoting but would likely go about things in a different manner.

Hence, as a possibly short-lived New Year's resolution, I am putting my money where my mouth is and will begin the process of creating a new and different way. Instead of bumping threads with trivial comments or composing 10k words narratives, I will focus on helping the girls market themselves through a better understanding the customers they wish to serve.

I will start with a series of polls for three reasons:
  1. Polls are fun and interesting.
  2. I am curious and I am sure others are as well.
  3. Understanding the customer is USEFUL information.

This first poll will determine which activity is MOST important to people. I see a lot of questions in threads where guys ask if a girl offers this or that. This poll will help highlight which activities matter most to people, and which matter least.

Note that I left out some things such as GFE since other things like DFK and IOP likely capture it. I also left out specific sex positions since many of the things listed below could be done in many different positions. I may do another poll on that topic at a later date.
hope this is the type of info ur looking for

DATY but needs to taste and smell good...LOL
BBBJ SLOPPY
DT
CG
ACG
BBFS
I didn't think it would post that fast. I have a poll above the post.
I'm not sure typing ''YUCK'' next to some of the choices, gives the best scientific results
I generally sample a few reviews of posters here and then make my decision. I pick on performance 1st then looks, but I don't care how good a girl loos, if she is a bad performer, I will not even be remotely interested. I also throw out the reviews from profeor X, and the Hamburger guy. Telling about polished chrome pipes and secret sauce in a review is useless information that actually deters me from picking a provider. This is just my IMHO.
I'm not sure typing ''YUCK'' next to some of the choices, gives the best scientific results Originally Posted by Chung Tran
My bias has been busted. If I repeat this poll at a later date I will try to add illustrative pictures so people can point and click on what they want. Like the touchscreen menu you see at McDonalds.

Ronald McDonald is active on here. Maybe I can get with him and install those at Sun and Luxury.
I generally sample a few reviews of posters here and then make my decision. I pick on performance 1st then looks, but I don't care how good a girl loos, if she is a bad performer, I will not even be remotely interested. I also throw out the reviews from profeor X, and the Hamburger guy. Telling about polished chrome pipes and secret sauce in a review is useless information that actually deters me from picking a provider. This is just my IMHO. Originally Posted by curtist196
This is why on AMP Rushmore I told people to focus on what they do and not how they look. Everyone has probably had a total knockout in the looks department that was a total dud in the service department.

This information from the poll is more for the girls than for us. As an example, if a girl does not wish to be Catholic she can refer to this and see what else is popular and focus on being the best at that.
DFK - if a girl is willing to do that, everything else, with a few exceptions, is pretty much on the table.
DFK - if a girl is willing to do that, everything else, with a few exceptions, is pretty much on the table. Originally Posted by Kimchi
That is one thing I am hoping to glean from these polls. The information we get will be useful.
Three services I like that aren't in the poll are:

* BLS - Ball Licking Service
* Nipple licking/sucking (me)
* Nipple licking/sucking (her)
DFK for me is very important. It really adds to the IOP without it I might as well stay home and whack off myself and save the money.
Are you working for a talent search agency?
Are you working for a talent search agency? Originally Posted by Gjracer
Originally Posted by farawayjoe
so who will u tell this information to?...seems like sum.of these girls dont like sum of these options