Best AMP Doubles Available?

This is something I've never done and is on my bucket list. I'd love to see if you guys have recommendations for who would be naughty enough to enjoy getting swapped back and forth And I'd need msog so they both get a good dose of love

Skinny, cute and in 20s are a huge bonuses.
And this is probably a dumb question but is this 200 x 2?
If Emma is already at Luxury then her and Asa are great! They are really good friends and play well with each other.
I got Candy and Julie at pearls for 30 minutes for $300. Didnt take longer than that. Must say getting tuma and your dick sucked at the same time should be on everyones bucket list
If Emma is already at Luxury then her and Asa are great! They are really good friends and play well with each other. Originally Posted by madmonk45

Hmm they sound perfect!
I got Candy and Julie at pearls for 30 minutes for $300. Didnt take longer than that. Must say getting tuma and your dick sucked at the same time should be on everyones bucket list Originally Posted by Doug4343

I'm thinking it's 300 or 30 and 400 for the hour? I really want and hour because I'd want them to both get a deposit and I'm not sure if I could do it in only 30
If Emma is already at Luxury then her and Asa are great! They are really good friends and play well with each other. Originally Posted by madmonk45

+1 to this. Got to experience these two for myself a while back (review should still be in my profile). Was a fun bucket list experience.