State: Florida
Address: Hotel south of I10
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lfk dfk Bbbj daty 69 cg rcg
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brownish mid shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: 5’6ish firm body perfect Brest nice tight ass nicely shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Rode me like a huffy 12 speed and I loved every second of it
I scheduled a day to see Josette. I contacted her a day prior to confirm. Josette then claimed she couldn't see me because she had a death in the family. Yet I saw she was active on Eccie after the fact.
I scheduled a day to see Josette. I contacted her a day prior to confirm. Josette then claimed she couldn't see me because she had a death in the family. Yet I saw she was active on Eccie after the fact. Originally Posted by MikeDelta
Some providers use ECCIE as a means of communicating to others. Perhaps, she was letting people know her situation, or she had a private message notification.

At least, you got a heads up, and weren't ghosted or NCNS.

On the flip side, I had an acquaintance in England who tried to see this Polish provider. Three times she cancelled on him for one reason or another.

The last time, she posted a trip to Paris on her social media when she had a death in the family.
Some providers use ECCIE as a means of communicating to others. Perhaps, she was letting people know her situation, or she had a private message notification.

At least, you got a heads up, and weren't ghosted or NCNS.

On the flip side, I had an acquaintance in England who tried to see this Polish provider. Three times she cancelled on him for one reason or another.

The last time, she posted a trip to Paris on her social media when she had a death in the family. Originally Posted by m0d3rn.pr0m3th3u5
I have a feeling she would not have contacted me if I didn't confirm the day prior. I contacted her a few days later to ask how she was doing and she never responded back. She just seemed hesitant to schedule initially.

It would have been a 4 hour drive round trip, so I'm glad I checked before driving.
I have a feeling she would not have contacted me if I didn't confirm the day prior. I contacted her a few days later to ask how she was doing and she never responded back. She just seemed hesitant to schedule initially.

It would have been a 4 hour drive round trip, so I'm glad I checked before driving. Originally Posted by MikeDelta
That's good reporting.
What are her rates ? And is she a time watcher ? Thanks for the review.
��������
Far as clock watching I didn’t think so but ymmv
Definitely recommend