Was sexy to your customers????

question? how do you know was sexy and wut a customer likes without silisting prostion? how do you go about deccusing things like this over the phone??? is it wrong for you decuss this to a new customer??

need some help!!!
yes, you do......
Not to be rude sweetie,I would first suggest the (spell check) Your entire post was spelled wrong and a bit broken up but I am sure we get your question.

There are many search tools here with the "screen info" here in Eccie that may help but there are alot of things that should not be said or texted for your safety and of course the gent.

Maybe I or another person can send you a link from Eccie to help guide you.

Also I did not check if you are a verified provider with showcase,where you post or if you are very new to hobby and need some starting from step #1 etc.

Hope this helps a little bit but not being rude as I stated (spelling and post etiquette will probably give you a much better response.)

Good luck and be safe,
Exotic Beauty
yes, you do...... Originally Posted by Will Boner
+1
question? how do you know was sexy and wut a customer likes without silisting prostion? how do you go about deccusing things like this over the phone??? is it wrong for you decuss this to a new customer??

need some help!!! Originally Posted by neyomi
Here you go.....just trying to help.
https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

need some help!!! Originally Posted by neyomi
I'd say about three miles then turn left!
  • Doove
  • 09-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Yeah, like bad spelling and poor grammar aren't commonplace around here.

The girl asked a simple question in hopes of being a better provider.

Quit being a bunch of dip-shits.